Todae Mrs Lai go through wif us copre and abit compo

She say she found it strange that if she go through wif us situaltional writing, we get very bad marks but if she dun go through wif us, we can get quite good....everyone then say out loud" then dun teach us la"

Then she say mayb theis Wednesdae would let us do 1

Science class we do a test....section B

Maths class also do a test...section A

Maths so much hw!!! Cause must plus the Practice 6....

After school accompanied Crys to c Mr Lee....She keep saying dun wan c him but I made her go....

Then while Crys doing corrections, Mr Lee show Val and I his collection of stationaries from his class in the past 8 months.....got highlighers, green pens, erasers , etc

Then he and Val started telling me bout .....blah blah blah.....dun wish to say it here....ltr that person scold me.....dun wan to have any arguments....

Then Crys wan the DJMax on her PSP but can't go Val house so I help her...I go Val house

After Val load the GTA do her PSP, I go and play and keep killing ppl!!! So fun!!!But of course real life is not fun

Then that dae her jie in good mood cause her maths test get quite good marks

That's bout it...gtg do hw now...Larkon Naka...