![]() |
||
|
Profile
An egg that's gonna grow older every Valentines Day :) Loves ♥ Ballet ♥ Dancing ♥ Piano ♥ Chatting with friends ♥ Cute stuff! XD ♥ CARTOONS! ♥ Forensic stuff! THEY'RE SO COOL! ♥ That person in my heart! Wishes ♥ Olevels 10 points and below! ♥ Friends to be happy! ♥ World NOT to end! ♥ WORLD PEACE ♥ Love Tagboard
Darlinks
♥ Esmonde ♥♥ Kay Chyn ♥ ♥ Yi Jie ♥ ♥ Esther ♥ ♥ Joyce ♥ ♥ Jasmine ♥ ♥ Zi Hui ♥ Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Credits
![]() Fonts; www.dafonts.com Images; www.photobucket.com Pictorial Edits; Picasa HEX color; www.december.com |
Todae the Science Prelim Paper so DIFF!!!!! If I pass wif a 65 I will b very happy le.... After school stayed back 4 CCA... B4 that, XY and I went to ask Mrs Lai bout our english paper....the range only..... I got bout.........dun wan to say........take back paper then tell..... Then Mr Lee say maths, from his maths class from 6C on only got one A*...4 from 6D...... Then it was time 4 us to get back to CCA so we danced danced danced until leg sore liao.... Then break time went to find Mrs Lai to ask her something but she not there.....so went back up Towards the end of the lesson, Val and Tracia peeped through the window to c us.... But we did not wan them to c us......so nvm....then when our juniors dancing, we open the curtain let them c....Val laugh until siao.... So since just now nvr go c Mrs Lai, after CCA we went to c her.... Val as her bout her engish marks too..... Then Mr Lee also bout to go so we bid farewell to Mrs Lai then we went down....Mr Lee then realised it was drizzling....so he ask us if can help him take his umbrella..... After that we all walked to Gate A then Val and I said bye to him....Val and I then walked home....She say she wan to walk in the rain....so I nvr cover her with umbrella....then finally, I reached home.... Ok todae was just like any other day......tomorrow is HMT for some pupils....anyone reading this, plz remember to bring dictionary!!!And all the Best for tomorrrow! |

