Todae something BIG happened!!

Mr Lee was like suddenly screaming his head off!

He was like "No one is to leave the classroom until everyone makes sure they have all the three wshts!"

I was momentarily shocked! Cause the only person I have heard scolding like that was my father!

Then after the scolding everyone started to get moody....I was like in a super bad mood...N can also see others like Dion too

But ltr in chinese class started to be in good mood again

Hope Mr Lee's anger has gone down....If not tomorrow dunno wat else would happen

After school went to take some photos from Cheyenne....It was taken on friday when school celebrated National Day

I took one photo of the girls in a group and Cheyenne, Mr lee and I

Dunno why but I counld not resist looking at the photo!I look at it like every hour! Could it be because ...nvm

Hope after a good night sleep, everything would go back to normal! Always stay happy! :)