Todae got the video taking thingy...so sad cannot go to SHHK trip....

Crys tell me Val seat wif Mr Lee....So xian mu...I nvr seat wif teacher b4...how I wish I can go....:(

Those who went on the trip to SHHK, all sae very hot!!!Dunno la...

The video just ask us to run around...blahblahblah

After the video cse still got time, Mrs Lai let us go to the I-capsule...u noe the one beside heart-to-heart

The girls play like 'buisness' does kind...we ask the boys b our bodyguard...

All the boys play like xiao also....but only Bronn sit at one side read doremon....so sianzzz

When we found out our class come back already, we switch off all the lights then we ask everyone to keep quiet...dun wan them to noe we are there....

Suddenly Mrs Lai come in....she shocked diao....cse we all sit in one row...

Todae also get the PSLE bk part 2...Cedar is 244....Really hope I can get in!!!!

That's all then...