Yesterday, went to compass wif MC, CK, TTW, Dion and someone else...(srry 4get name...tink is spelt guang tian?)

We c the boys keep on playing...like they hab a lot of money like that.....

Then also met Crys there...but she could not join us as she was wif her family....

After that, Dion and I accompanied MC to go cut hair....waited 4 a while then the boys cum down to find us also....must b not money to play....

But I had to leave early....so bid them farewell....

At 4, left home 4 ballet....we used the new studio....my friends sae last week they came, ( I did not cum...) the floor was super slippery(cse new mahx)...this week, it was super sticky(cse they put the powder thingy...)

So after class, our whole class all went to toilet to wash hands...then I walked to compass wif my ballet friend then said bb and went our seperate ways...

Todae, 6D went to the CIP...Mr Lee accompaning so this morning, when I was reading my bk, Val suddenly tap on my shoulder....

She ask me c Mr Lee's attire......she sae he look very funny...sae at least if he tuck out his shirt, it would look MUCH better....so I just laugh lohx...

Science class we go com lab...used it as SS period so had to find info bout south-east asia countries

Maths class we did watever we wanted...(of cse that means Mr Chuan was not our teacher)

English class, Mrs lai told us to form our groups of 5 for the CIP project.... Im wif Val, Dion, Crys and YW..

Im team leader...^^ but we still haben thought bout our team name yet....

Then Mrs Lai let us choose whether we wan watch Wizard of Oz or a Korean show(of cse wif subtitles)

Majority won...we watched the Korean show...it was so sad...I almost(ALMOST) cried... but 2dae was only disc 1...guess 2morrow is disc 2....can't wait....

I really can't wait 4 class BBQ...according to the countdown, there is still 11 days....haixxx....

BTW, if u wan to bring any food or stuff to the CIP the picnic, remember to tell the commitee(me) or leave a tag at the class blog...

That's all folks....everyone hab fun!!^^