2dae STILL coughing!! Voice is SO NOT my voice!! Sore throat!!

But, got a SUPER nice surprise from my friends! Val, Crys,Dion and the so called Dion's boyfriend suddenly came my hse!! I was like slping den dey suddenly came... I didn't even noe!!

So we went downstairs for a while... Asked each other bout sku life... Sooo nice to c each other again! Missed them so much! ><

Mondae
Got back CHem paper... I... IMPROVED... 11.5 / 15

After sku went wif teacher to take measurements for SYF costume... SIANZZZZ

Tuesdae
Morning start to feel sick le... Den got back Lit test! 19 / 25... SO BAD RITE!!!

During English class suddenly got one BEE flew in!! Whole class start to b in chaos! Den Aloysius take rubber band shoot it... IT WAS A BULLS EYE?? I tink... But the BEE still flew in the class... Den we decided to switch off all the lights cse mayb the BEE attracted to the lights... And FINALLY the BEE flew out!

Haixx den towards end of the dae temperature got higher and higher... Ballet kept headache... Went tuition centre pick bros saw ERi.. asked her hows sku... she become PREFECT! My gosh... Went home check temperature... OMG 39.1 degrees! HAte it!

Wednesdae
Got back Physics paper!! 10/14 so + chem I got 21.5 / 29!! 0.5 to A1!!! I hate myself! Maths is 1 more mark!!

Oh ya... I've been selected on coucillor on probation! ! Means mayb will get sacked anytime! Holidaes nid go back for coouncillor camp! Et got selected also... Sianzzz holidae dun sound so good anymore...

Thursdae
Still coughing reall badly... But fever has subsided...

Yesterdae, 3 of the monitors went to complain to DM about class too noisy cannot control..> I feel there is no nid... (no offence) So ltr in class, the other 3 monitors like 'resigned' !! They left me in charge my MYSELF!!HOW CAN!?!??!

Den ltr dey tell form teacher so teacher decided to change monitors lohx... BUT THE THING IS I DID NOT RESIGN BUT DEY WAN REPLACE ME!??!?! Too sad bout fact, I cried in class! but nvm... So for the rest of the dae, the moment I heard the word 'monitor' I WILL B VERII SAD AND ANGRY!

Fridae
Got back report book... SO BAD RESULTS ! I REALLI HATE MYSELF...

Form teacher sae remain all 4 monitors so YAY!!??! But I got promoted from monitor 4(secretary) to 2(vice-chairman)... lols... I tink the WHOLE CLASS IS GOIN TO HATE ME NOWW!! Luckily teacher sae monitor 2 still can b councillor if not *clench fists at Yi Jie* I wan my job back!!?!?!!?

Oh ya and since im sick, I've nvr been to CCA for 2 daes le... sianzz!! I also dun wan de... I wan go for CCA one!!!