![]() |
||
|
Profile
An egg that's gonna grow older every Valentines Day :) Loves ♥ Ballet ♥ Dancing ♥ Piano ♥ Chatting with friends ♥ Cute stuff! XD ♥ CARTOONS! ♥ Forensic stuff! THEY'RE SO COOL! ♥ That person in my heart! Wishes ♥ Olevels 10 points and below! ♥ Friends to be happy! ♥ World NOT to end! ♥ WORLD PEACE ♥ Love Tagboard
Darlinks
♥ Esmonde ♥♥ Kay Chyn ♥ ♥ Yi Jie ♥ ♥ Esther ♥ ♥ Joyce ♥ ♥ Jasmine ♥ ♥ Zi Hui ♥ Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Credits
![]() Fonts; www.dafonts.com Images; www.photobucket.com Pictorial Edits; Picasa HEX color; www.december.com |
2dae ballet lesson Ms Shymala said tat my ballet marks cn actually b higher than Clair!!! OMG~!! Unbelivable!! She said I look more classical than Clair bt my turn out no good tats y... If my turn out better...haix... Oh and my mum go and redeco my rm!! It looks nicer since it looks fresh! New look... nt same so nt bored... Mondae Tied plaits 2dae... 3ppl said cute... 1 person said sexy... NKC said DUMB!!! LOLS... Omg Maths test 2dae!!! IM GOIN TO FAIL!!! ITS SOOO HARD!!! But geog I gt 18/20!!!! 90%!!!! Woots~~ Tat Et gt same marks as me...>.<> During guitar lesson, I brought my own guitar... Den tat NKC kept saying tat the guitar is Et... GRRR... Got back chi CT3!! I passed... bT it was a just pass agn....haix!!!! I STRIVE TO GT BETTER!!! 2dae CCA supposed 5.30 end bt teacher fin late den my group gt duty... So 6.20 den fin... Hai my father got summon... Tuesdae Assembbly the skit SOO nice... Tats wat I call professionals!! LOls I recess went toilet, den When came out I turned to my right and walked... Den suddenly Et and his group of friends were walking towards toilet direction.... I wanted to turn and walk other direction but I thought that I cannot avoid him forever... So I continued walking lohx... Lit test SOOO hard!!! IM GOIN TO FAIL AGN!!! >.< After sku went back wif Ro... Den she kept toking to Yi Cheng and Et... So naturally, since I dun tok to them, I just stood at a corner and read my book... Then Ro kept toking and toking and toking? So Yi Cheng said,' C one so rowdy one so quiet(me)...' Et said,' Ya lor... dunno hw dey can b friends...' Den Ro left me behind, she alighted at Hougang... I dun realli care cse anyways she hab been ignoring me and kept toking to the two bois... So I just read my book through out the whole trip... Den brought bros to tuition... Saw Mr Gene Lim in cp... hehe Wednesdae Cca in ISH... It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO X1000 DIRTY!! DUSTY!! After sku b4 CCA, went to deco class board agn... Tis ty I tink our theme is 'Forest' I tink? We pasted twigs and leaves on the board... Den NKC left after a while... But... I heard a 'thud' sound awhile ltr... I thought is ghost... But it was actually NKC falling off the table...-_-''' She is sooo funni... Thursdae 2dae come sku, almost all the twigs tat I pasted dropped on the floor.... My efforts.... down the drain... den NKC sae still gt ppl complain... AHHH!!!! Try doin it ureself!!>.< Fridae Got back maths paper... I didn't fail like hw I mentioned on mondae... But neither did I passed... U noe wat tat means? It means Borderline!!! I HATE MYSELF!!! GT 20/40... I WAN KILL MYSELF!!! Got back Eng paper too!! Gt 20/30... B3!!!! I REALLI HATE MYSELF!! NKC GT SAME MARKS AS ME!!! IM REALLI GOIN CRAZY CSE OF EXAMS!!! BT I will strive for better marks! No more laziness! Im goin to get Good marks for ALL subjects! Nt just geog! Strive! Strive! Perservere!!!!!!!!! Thursdae Ran 2.4km bt stopped at 4th round cse stomach pain... NKC fin it bt failed... |

