2dae is such a tiring dae for me... Dance dance and dance somemore.... Morning went for ballet... Den after ballet hab to go back sku to go UCC Hall to practice SYF... SO DAMN TIRING!!! And I look so stupid....

Mondae
HE did Bookmark... It looks so sucky... Bleahx...

Sianxxx la... Just write le lahx... Im actually having guitar lessons(to does who dunno)... Thought can keep it as secret to 6C'ers den surprise but... So anyways, rmb the prezzie I mentioned my parents gib me b4? ya is a guitar... SUPPOSE 2DAE TAKE ONE! BUT TEACHER DELAY... MUST WAIT UNTIL FRIDAE AGN!>.<

Tuesdae
2dae feel so tired... Dun feel like doin anything... Luckily ltr got ballet! Can perk me up!

Assembly Chinese Orchestra and ELDDS performed their SYF piece... CO is nice but ELDDS dunno wat dey toking...

Physics started new topic 'Forces' ... Now den I found out our class boys and some girls soo pervertic one... Heard the words 'squeezing' and 'rubbing' den tink sick...

Oh ya, tis morning I was soo late for signing in.... So I was like half walking half running. Den when I was about to turn towards a corner towards the hall, I ALMOST bumped into ET!!! Luckily we both stopped in tym... Awkward....

Woots~~ ballet realli perked me up! Oh and 2dae also changed Ez-link card... I looked sooo stupid and plastic in the pic...

LOls Oral communication gt A... surprisingly...

Wednesdae
2dae alomst late agn for sign in... So was RUSHING AGN! Den I was soo distracted when goin down the stairs and almost knocked into ET AGN!! Luckily he stopped in tym... NKC sae its fate... LOLS

2dae is April Fool's dae... I HATE IT!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE!!! Why is dere even such a holidae!??!?! HMPH!! NKC, Beatrice and Keandra tried to pull a trick on me... But dey FAILED!!! WAHAHAHA... Dey sae my period come... Sae cn c... LOLS!!! But I still hate April Fool's DAe!

Lit class watched a 'duck song'... its quite lame but also funni.... CCA soo late den fin.... SO TIRED!!!

Thursdae
Ran 2.4km AGN!!! At least gt improve by 54s... 16.13mins... WON NKC!!!! WOOTS~~

Tis morning saw ET agn but dun wan knock into him so I detoured... But in the end, I almost knocked into his friends beside him....-_-''' Cn I stop alomost-knocking into ppl?!??!?!

Fridae
Finally didn't alsmot bump into ET! I was early so I faster ran down, trying to avoid the awkward situation... I just went down and saw him...

ICT had to make a 'Wanted Poster'... We and my group members decided to take together... We dunno how to nt smile so I suggested to just smile... and become the HAPPY CRIMINALS!!! LOLS HAHA....

Den after sku styed back for CCA. Shean Peh wanted go up classrm take smth so I accompanied her.... When reacher forth floor, suprisingly saw ET and his friends agn... -_-''' Apparently dey gt Scouts?LOls... duncare la...