Just came back from ballet... ltr goin agn... Crys sae ltr go slack wif her... >.<>

Mondae
NTH MUCH HAPPENED 2DAE....

Tuesdae
Took class photo, monitor and councillor photos 2dae... Class photo smile intil veriii happi but the rest dun feel like smiling le... Den u noe wat?!?!!? Councillor photo I thought latest should b 3.45 so I NVR brin my ballet stuff... BUT DEN!!>!!??!?!?! 4+ den fin!!! I had to rush home den to ballet class !!!!!!! I was like soooo late!!! 20 MINS LATE MAN!!!!!!!! I hate tat photo takin session...>.<

Wednesdae
2dae went to Bukit Timah Nataure Reserve... okeys lets start from the start...

Firstly, we went on the bus... den the bus took us uphill... put us down and left... Apparently, the parent volunteer said tat dere was suppose to b a teacher bt... if u sae plants are teachers den dere are ALOT of teachers... but no, dere r NOT!!! So we like waited for 20+mins and... u noe wat?!?!? we had to get on the bus agn cse we are at the wrong checkpoint... -_-'''

Den we arrived at one checkpoint and the bus stopped. Mr Eswaran(psps if i spell wrong) came up the bus to tok to the bis driver... Den dere were some classes outside ma... So I curious look out la... Den I saw Esmonde adn his group of friends... Apparently, dey hab fin their hike... Den I told NKC and she looked out too... She sae Esmonde looking at me...-_-''' as if...

Finally we reached whr we were supposed to reach!!! We walk walk walk... sianxx!!! It was the worst hike ever!! So slippery and muddy!!! I almost fell down if nt for my friends and almost twisted my ankle...>.<>.<>

After we fin the hike, we waited for like a long tym for the bus to come... FInally reached sku... den had to stay back to c one teacher but.... he made us wait for like 20Mins+ and u now wat... He MC!!! HMPH!!!!

Thursdae

Durin Lit class, u rmb the tym we went for Lit workshop? We had to write a Poem... starting wif" Without u.....'..........Den Ms Ling read it out LOUD!!! OMG!!! luckily nvr read mine!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!

Stayed back after sku 2dae.... had a tok by the teacher who had MC THE PREVIOUS DAE!?!?!?!It is abt HMT... sae tell us must JYJY!!! if nt recommend us drop!!! I WOULD NVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fridae


Went to Jocelyn's hse after sku 2dae... do PODCAST project... she help me copy paste, and I rephrase... Den tat NKC and Yin Ton like nvr do anithin... just keep listenin to music and laughing their head off.... NKC kept toking to the babi...-_-'''

Lazy to put pic here... so go facebook if u wan c!!