2dae went to Car Carnival... Ate popcorn and ice cream...

Den went to my father's friend's hse for his bdae party... Den saw Joshua... He say my voice very soft... -.-'''

Say I keep low profile... But I cant keep low profile cse I pretty... -.-''' no lo...

Den now in Grandparents hse...

Mondae
2dae Youth DAe holidae... SLacked at home...

Tuesdae
Went for ballet... Saw Esmonde went came out of lift... -.-'''

Borrowed Twilight from Ming Min!! Yay!!

Wednesdae
Bought Dance pic... I so ugly... both pics blink eyes... eek...

2dae was a very luan dae for me oso...

Read fin Twilight!! All 500+ pages of it~~

Thursdae
NKC dun wan lend me New Moon... Sianxx...

PE okyed 1 h of badminton!! Sweat until like mad... shuang...

Lit lesson tat time, Ms Ling sae Aloysius is chicken!! hahas!!

IP delight become free period... 0.0''' So we went to auditorium for nth... NKC sae when walked up tat time and when I was sitting down tat time, Esmonde look at me... -.-''' As if lo... Direction onli la....!

Fridae
After music class, NKC was like plying wif a paper ball... Den she throw den she nvr catch properly and.... IT DROPPED DOWN TO FIRST FLOOR!!! HAHAS!!

Borrowed New Moon from Jia Yu !!! yay!!

Saturdae
Read fin New Moon!! 2 days record agn... Tis whole week I read 4 books lehx!!! First time in Sec sku!!!

Went for ballet agn as usual in nite and morning....