2dae... IM SICK!!! I gt fever... Hope I recover soon...>.<

Mondae
At main gate, when Esmonde come in, Gladys go and talk about him then Aloysius also then I play wif Gladys den kana complain!! HMPH!!! Next time can DUN talk about him... PLZ!!!

During recess, Wan Qing, Jessie and Zoyee suddenly come from behind me then shout, really shout, ESMONDE!! Im getting verii sick of it... So I become verii sianxxx...

Lit test got 19 / 2... A1!! Kay Chyn tou kan my paper but refused to tell me hers... ANGRY!!!

History test gt 19 / 25 oso... Good try for first time...>.<

Tuesdae
Assembly is a debate... Topic is to whether want close down zoos or not... I cant believe the proposition team won!! The opposition team better lo!!!

Wan Qing kept laughin agn... U guys should know why already...

Physics got back test... gt 9.5 / 12... Kay Chyn and Joyce fail but still verii happy at my table there laughing... crazy...

Kay Chyn took my bottle dun wan return me... In the end, I juz ignore her den she return me le...

bALLET i WORE eXAM LEOTARD!! Soo cool...

Wednesdae
At side gate do maths... Gladys be my teacher...

Kay Chyn nvr come 2dae...

DnT forgot to bring the thingy workshop one... lucky dunnid use...

After school, went to library revise bio... Shean Peh and I kept laughing cse of smth... >.<

Oh ya, gt two councillors ask me and Shean Peh to sae happy teacher's dae to the camera... lols...

When walk pass 1E2 tat time, (Esmodne inside ) Shean peh juz call my name softly den he turned and look le... Then Qing Yin Extra go and shout my name.... SO PSSSSSSS

When time to walk back, I walk at the back cse I verii psps le... So I juz ran past...

Thursdae
I gave a person demerit 2dae!! Tat person still like verii happy... Still said thks lehx!!!

Gt class potot and dance photo... Joyce in Eng class draw Esther face!!! SOO FUNNIII

Fridae
Did nt run cohort run cse leg pain and nt fellin well...

AFter sku went to Mac wif friends... Didnt noe will rain!!! SIANZZZZ

Gt back chi tests.... All juz passed.... sianx...