Mondae
CCA until 6... Leg pain...

Got back chem paper... 13/18... Kay CHyn gt one mark more den me!! HMPH!\

Tuesdae
Gt back physics test... 9/10...

Went to library b4 go for ballet... SAw Gladys , Yin Ton and Jocelyn... Help yin Ton find books to borrow... LOLS!

After ballet leg pain agn... CANT WALK!!!

Wednesdae
I HATE DnT!! Soo SCARY lo the mAchines!!! Elston offered to help me but I gladly declined...

Badminton inter-class!! Since dance haven start so go hall watch for a while lo...

Dance SOO funni!!

Thursdae
Bio cher nvr come... Free period..

PE Kay Chyn hit the shuttle den it hit Aloysius head and BOUNCED OFF!!! HAHAS!! SOOOO FUNNI!!! I was laughing like mad wif Kay CHyn!!

Chi class, Shean Peh, Joyce and I keep teasin Aloysius abt who he like... Lucky I was not realli tat involved... He onli talk abt me once...

Fridae
Music transcribe song... gladys and Jolyn choose same song as me... River Flows In You

Chi period, Joyce and Shean PEh continue tease Aloysius... I was not really tat involved this time...

Kay CHyn go and name her pokemon related to me and Esmonde one tat make them go breed... Say will give her GOOD pokemon... LOLS!!

Saturdae
BALLET!!!