![]() |
||
|
Profile
An egg that's gonna grow older every Valentines Day :) Loves ♥ Ballet ♥ Dancing ♥ Piano ♥ Chatting with friends ♥ Cute stuff! XD ♥ CARTOONS! ♥ Forensic stuff! THEY'RE SO COOL! ♥ That person in my heart! Wishes ♥ Olevels 10 points and below! ♥ Friends to be happy! ♥ World NOT to end! ♥ WORLD PEACE ♥ Love Tagboard
Darlinks
♥ Esmonde ♥♥ Kay Chyn ♥ ♥ Yi Jie ♥ ♥ Esther ♥ ♥ Joyce ♥ ♥ Jasmine ♥ ♥ Zi Hui ♥ Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Credits
![]() Fonts; www.dafonts.com Images; www.photobucket.com Pictorial Edits; Picasa HEX color; www.december.com |
2dae lunch time went to eat kuey chap... after tat went to VIvo c phone.... Saw NCPS librarin dere!!! Mondae Genee competition was on the paper~! Winner looks soo poised and beautiful~! When go back clss, Qing Ying immediately appraoched me sae next time, it would be me on the papers... LOLS! I wish... Recess tat time, Esther was like painting that rabbit den she painted her own hand PINK oso!!! OMG!! Dance tee the pic soo nice~! I was the inspiration~!! (Ok la... not exactly me... is my water bottle... hahas) Tuesdae Assembly period is maths timed practice... I did soo badly... *sob* After sku accompanined Wan QIng do detention duty,,, Den left for ballet~! Ballet onli gt 3 ppl come!!! LOLS!! I did barre for 15 mins onli den I stared sweating le... DOTZ!! Wednesdae Had a weird dream ytd nite... It consisted of Shanice, two other persons whom I forgot, Esmonde and I... Then suddenly, dey all dissapeared and my family came out of no where... DOTZZ At main gate, Joshus brought his toy gun which shoots darts... First two times it stuck at the ceiling when shot but then third time it STUCK DERE AND NVR COME DOWN!!! Den Jing Jie (spelt liddat??) and Keith tried to shoot it back down ... Eng class I was saved by the bell so I no nid do Eng oral!! WOOTS~! After sku is history lecture... when 'cher sae 1E2 boys verii noisy tat time, JOyce suddenly shout YES! LOLS!! Dance tat time Shean Peh, Jia Yu and I were plying den we named Jia Yu PENGUIN!! Our new recruit to our ZOO!! hahas~! Thursdae Day of the drama skit~! Eng period I started first for the eng oral... Teacher kept asking me about the background which was the SEA... I was like WHAT CAN I SAE ABOUT THE SEA!??!?! Kay Chyn sae I dun look like the girl in the pic... NO WAY LO!!! tat pic is I P4... few years back onli wat.... Had another weird dream ytd nite agn... Dreamt that Esmonde joined my ballet class!! Wish it would happen... Then somemore, I ZI DONG went to talk to him cse I think that he verii lonely... ONli boi in class... I totally rmb his reaction!! He was like soo shocked... But I clearly noe tat I was in a dream SO I made full use of it... I guess ballet can do wonders~! I wish this dream can come true... After sku went for SSP.. Den drama time~!! I thought it was ok counting tat we didnt practice at all... Fridae No weird dreams 2dae~!! FINALLI OVER!! 2dae leg pain... I think is muscle strain at the ankle dere... So I limped wif Esther whose leg was also pain...! CE talked about CAREERS??!?!?! LOLS!! 2dae when do morning duty, Gladys vented anger on me ( i dun mean beatin or anithin jux talking) Anyone nid vent anger or tell me xin shi feel free to find me!!! Although I may not give good advice but im a good listener!! And most importantly, I WONT TELL ANYONE!! Chi oral I got 32 / 40~!!! YAYS!! Higher den KAY CHYN!!! History, Jun Kai kept talking the Mr Chew ask him be teacher den he went to sit at JK's place!~!! LOLS! den he kept asking JK questions !!! SOOO funny~!!! After sku went got physics SSP... den did detention duty... Saturdae Went for ballet in the morning as usual... Did barre awhile onli den started sweatin agn... Ms Shyamala was like Olivia is sweating already?!? Is Clair sweating?? NOO she is as dry as she can be... DOTZ!! Den went to library in the late afternoon~! WOOOTS~~ den read books until time to slp... hahas... |

