![]() |
||
|
Profile
An egg that's gonna grow older every Valentines Day :) Loves ♥ Ballet ♥ Dancing ♥ Piano ♥ Chatting with friends ♥ Cute stuff! XD ♥ CARTOONS! ♥ Forensic stuff! THEY'RE SO COOL! ♥ That person in my heart! Wishes ♥ Olevels 10 points and below! ♥ Friends to be happy! ♥ World NOT to end! ♥ WORLD PEACE ♥ Love Tagboard
Darlinks
♥ Esmonde ♥♥ Kay Chyn ♥ ♥ Yi Jie ♥ ♥ Esther ♥ ♥ Joyce ♥ ♥ Jasmine ♥ ♥ Zi Hui ♥ Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Credits
![]() Fonts; www.dafonts.com Images; www.photobucket.com Pictorial Edits; Picasa HEX color; www.december.com |
Went for ballet as usual... Did alot of strectching... Mondae Had another weird dream... Studied maths and physics for like almost the whole dae... Read fin 1 story book~! So shuang... tuedae Had ANOTHER weird dream... ENOUGH ALREADY!! At main gate, Stephenie made up a family for us main gate ppl... I am married to Joshua as first wife, Ming Ming is second wife who is 6 months pregnant... I have three kids name Jin Jie, Keith and Gladys... Wan Qing is the our pet snail and Stephenie is the nieghbour who fell down a drain!! HAHAS!! I want a divorce but Stephenie sae no lawyer cant... Den Wan Qing sae she gib me two choices, 1) Marry Esmonde... 2) MArry Keith, Jin Jie and joshua! LOLS!! HOW CAN!?!?! Ballet that time, Ms Shyamala went to make milo for awhile so we had to practice ourselves... Then my father was outside le... Den teacher sae my father told her wat we ahve been doing inside... my friends all scold my fatehr betrayer den we all laughed TGT!! WOOHOO! Wednesdae At main gate, Keith left his bag over there and forgot to take it until Ming Min reminded him... Then ltr he left his bag outside General Office... DEN HE FORGOT TO TAKE AGN!! I ahd to remind him.. LOLS!! Art class, Yi jie and Kay Chyn were all thinking sick... Then Yi jie kept pretending to be Esmonde... So after that, whenver she talk to me, i would ask her first if she is Esmonde or Yi Jie... HAHS!! Ytd dream was not WEIRD!! WOOHOO!! FINALLI!! I nvr dream of Esmonde ! When I woke up, I was angry and Happy... Happy cse it is not ESMONDE and is abt someone else... BUt angry cse woken up at the WRONG time!! DnT lesson is practical.... I was hurt NOT injured by that stupid machine! C why I hate practical!??! Chi test ok la... Dance dance onli for half an hour... lols! Thursdae Morning was like FREEZINGLY cold!!! Recess that time I verii sianx so nvr talk much... Kay CHyn thought I angry at her... LOLS PE plyed soccer~! I nvr knew it was fun... Enna Soo funny!! When left a few minutes, I imagined the goalie was Esmonde and I goaled!! WOOTS~! Enna kick until soo high!! HIT THE CEILING MAN!!! Gratz 1E4 gt first for badminton~!!! I was like talking to Aloysius (Sitting in front of me) cse he ask me question den Kay Chyn sae him and I look like a couple... DOTX!! Den ltr she add on sae I look a little bit like him... LOLS! Chi test I gt higher then KAY CHYN!! WOOTS!! I gt 27 / 40!! Fridae Ytd nite I had a dream... BUT after Kay Chyn appeared out of nowhere, it turned into a nightmare!!! The dream-nightmare consisted of kay Chyn, Esther, Esmonde and I... Why did Kay chyn have to appear and ruin EVERYTHING!??! LOLS den ltr Kay Chyntold me she had a nightmare too which consisted of me , her and Esmonde!! LOLS!! First three periods all in comp lab 3... First two is cse of music den ltr is CE... DAMN FREEZE MAN!! The rest of the day went by.... Went back home after sku... bathe den 3+ liddat went out agn back to sku for MId Autumn festival... DId duty from 6++ to 8... sianxxx... Walked here and there... lag pain... Finalli cn rest le~! HAng out wiF Kay CHyn... SHe dun wan lend me her LIGHTSTICK!!! I chased after her!! hahas!!! Finalli gt it~!! Den I wanted to buy oso but I nt enough money... Kay CHyn ask me go and bargain wif my lao gong (Esmonde) DOTZ LO!!! NO WAY!!! Den in the end hse lend me then I plyed wif her baby sister!!! SHE SOO CUTE!!!! She can roughly sae my name la... Soo long nvr carry baby le... SOOO NICE~!! DEn it all ended... 9++ go back home....FINISH~! |

