2dae went library... LOTS of nice book~!



Mondae

Side gate finally officially opened!



Eng did crosswords... I tink it is the best eng class ever~!



Lit go library revise... Got Kay Chyn, Esther and Shanice to write in my profile book... Kay Chyn took like 30 mins?!?!?



Bio Kay Chyn sabo-ed my kana scolded... but nvm....



HIstory cher nvr come... DM come and caught dao pok and Zhuang... Each gt demerit...



Dau Pok damn suey... 2dae got like 11 demerites man!



At home super tired.... .>.,<



Tuesdae

Raining in the morning... COld....



MAin gate dere soo funni... Stephenie telling us abt a crazy teacher....



Saw Xin yi after school ! Accompanind her to McDonalds... Ate her fries!! MUAHAH!



Ballet did pointe... LUV IT!!



Wednesdae

So late for duty 2dae!! I practically ran up den down!! *panting*



Kay CHyn almost late for school 2dae... Her stupid train stop at every station for like 10 mins!?!?!?



History tell us answer!??!?! EEKKK



Art super funny~!! Den saaded.... kana hit on the head by duno Gladys or Pei YU...>.<



After Dnt, Shean Peh was like so OMG!!



After sku, Kay Chyn, Esther, Shanice, Enna and I went back home tgt... Den At MRT station, Esther wan go toilet... The rest of us wait for her... WAAA VIP LEHX!!!



Kay CHyn almost stop teasing me about Esmonde le but now she keep saying Aloysius...-.-'''



Thursdae

Monitors and treasurers gt cert...



Kay Chyn damn suey... nvr bring bio,, lost physics paper, her wallet duno disappear to whr....



PE suddenly rain!!! SHUANG!!!



Plyed basketball uring PE... Our group like plying catptains ball...



Recess tat time, I was rdmly staring into thin air den I felt like someone was staring at me so I turned to tat direction... It was Esmonde... (I tink he was looking, mayb jux direction onli) LOLS! Den I faster turn away...



LOLS! My clique gt family!! I am mummy.!! Den Esmonde is my deceased husband who reicarneted as a refrigerator!!!



Fridae

Music soo cool~! The drummer vids!!



Being bombarded by ppl saying I gt admirers.... Shean Peh say rdm guys from 1e2 den Kay CHyn sae from 1e4.... >.<



Kay Chyn go and use Esther's winnie the pooh and KISS my cheek~!!! Den go and sae from ESMONDE TAN!! URGH!! Den when it touched my lips, she go and sae it frenched kiss me..



After sku Kay Chyn stay back so cant tease le but then Joyce started it...



Chatted MSN for awhile... LOLS, Yi Ceheng told me alot of stuff..... THKS!! He hardly chats with me so I was surprised.!



SAturdae

Ballet, Clair and Jia Yi started rdmly talking about ESMONDE agn... URGH!! Say i dance with him..... Den we did pointe!! NICE!!!