2dae went to library in the morning.... then spring cleaning house!!

MOndae
At main gate, Gladys and I told Stephenie and Keith about books that we read the day before... HAHAS!! SOO FUNNNIIIII

After that went to YOG centre... The bus made me headache!!! Den add on, the YOG centre gt one smell... even more headache!! But overall quite interesting!! SO MANY FACTS!!

Kay CHyn practically hanged out with Yi Jie the whole time!! Happy tat they are friends... but why ignore us?? Pllyed heart attack!! Jux tat we didnt say heart attck... we said name... like Esmonde Tan...etc....

Come back that time gt movie screening.. it was the mummy!! But siuanx... nvvr watch fin den nid go do some survey le...>.<

Tuesdae
Went to China Town heritage centre!! Go b4 liaos.... B4 tat went to a temple... walked one round come back out... -=='''

Since been dere b4 liaos soo verii sianx... jux walked around agn los.....

Went for balllet in the afternoon...

Wednesdae
Suppose to no sku 2dae but had to go back for the science enrichment programme... Went sku early to wat for Enna and Shanice so can eat lunch tgt... But in the end, Esther and Shanice ended up eating cup noodles... -.-'''

Thursdae
Kay Chyn and us are still on a leng zhan mode.... haixxx..... I tink we should all be tgt agn!! I mean, its like jux a misunderstandin....

Basketball interclass 2dae.... Our class boys first round out le!! LOLS!! Jiang Shen is tall BUT he duno hw ply!! Girls got in second!!! WOOTS~!!

For guys, first is E5 second is E2!! LOLS!!!!

Was the literary fiesta too!! Guang Ming dressed up as KUNGFU PANDA!!!! MUAHAHA!!! SOOO FUNNYY!!!! but we didnt win... lols!!

Fridae
Nth much...gt back report BOOK!!!!! AHHHHHH

I gt top 10 man!! I DIDNT EXPECT TAT!!!! TOTALLy SHOCKED DIAO!!!

HAHAS!!!

Saturdae
Ballet inter found exam I gt mERIT!!! YAYAS!!!!!! Pass verii happy le!!! Nt bad for a sick person!! LUCKI!!!


Went to watch a dance performance at night with Dance CCA friends!!! NICEE!!!Den we went to eat Burger King for diinnerr.... FULL!!!