MOndae
Went for CCA... FUNNN

Tuesdae
NTH

Wednesdae
NTH

Thursday
Went to sku wf Shean Peh to pei Ms Ting go design Dance BANNER! Shean Peh abit craazy tat day... FUNNI....

Fridae
Woke up bright and early for COUNCIL CAMP!! Met Yi Jie at Hougang MRT station.. went to sku tgt....

Firstly gt briefing.... Den GAMES!!!! YAY!!! Self intro game was first.... Quite cool lo!! Get to noe abt ppl...

Den is "blow wind blow" I suey lo... Forfeit twice man!!!

Nxt is DINNER!! I didnt eat!! HAHAS!!! Cse of tat stupid smoke from the NCC bbq-ing... HEADACHE the whole NIGHT!!! URGH!!!!!

After dinner was the night activity.. I backed out... SeoRin ask if all participating, I shouted NOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAS!!! Den gt 3 ppl accompany... While the other teams were waiting, played bombing games... LOLS!!

LIGHTS OUT AT 12 MIDNIGHT!

Saturdae
Woke up at 5.35... Lemm tell u abt my night.... Woke up in the middle of the night cse SUPER COLD!!!! AHHHHH!!!! FREEZZIINNNNGGGG LO!!! Den woke back up at 5.35... Abt time to wake up le but no one wake up yet so... we continue lai chuang... hahas!!

BEAKFAST NXT!! Noodles are for breakfast... YUmmsss... but the milo super bland... too much water....

After breakfast, gt departmental talk.... after tat, we went to ISH to learn a japanese martial arts... SOOFUNN!!!! After all the practices and stuff, we had a final games against the NCC PPL!!!! FUN FUN!!!!

After tat, was time to area clean.... after tat, we all gathered at the canteen to do relflections and next... GO HOME!!! YAYS!!!

Father fetched me home, reached home eat lunch rest for awhile den go out le... cse celebrate mum's belated BDAE!! Went to suntec but some clothes first... Den went to eat dinner... I was totally yawning the whole time... Too tired le... Shall get a gd night slp 2nite~

ya.... so.... END HERE!