![]() |
||
|
Profile
An egg that's gonna grow older every Valentines Day :) Loves ♥ Ballet ♥ Dancing ♥ Piano ♥ Chatting with friends ♥ Cute stuff! XD ♥ CARTOONS! ♥ Forensic stuff! THEY'RE SO COOL! ♥ That person in my heart! Wishes ♥ Olevels 10 points and below! ♥ Friends to be happy! ♥ World NOT to end! ♥ WORLD PEACE ♥ Love Tagboard
Darlinks
♥ Esmonde ♥♥ Kay Chyn ♥ ♥ Yi Jie ♥ ♥ Esther ♥ ♥ Joyce ♥ ♥ Jasmine ♥ ♥ Zi Hui ♥ Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Credits
![]() Fonts; www.dafonts.com Images; www.photobucket.com Pictorial Edits; Picasa HEX color; www.december.com |
Since im goin to malaysia 2mr.. I thought of writin in advance for wat happened the last few days... Mondae Went back to sku for Dance... Shean Peh and I were like laughing for 5 to 10 mins non stop cse of the subject of my audi husband killing her! LOLS! Vacummed floor in the morning... Tuesdae Washed toilet in the morning... hahas... Used comp in the afternoon... Was actualli surprised tat Esmonde zi dong chat wif me... First time man... totally shocked diao even though he ask me abt council stuff... hahas... Den after tat went for ballet.. Hmm... mayb goin to watch New Moon wif my ballet friends cse no one else le... Wednesday Went out wif Shean Peh and Joyce 2dae! FUNN!! First, met Shean Peh at MRT station (as usual, im the early one and dey are the late ones... hahas ;) ) den Shean Peh was like saying wan ask Aaron (a.k.a miie audi husband) come or not... den I was like u nt scared he killed u mehx?! Den she was nvm la.. So I realli ask lo... And he realli sae he come lo... Shean Peh started laughing after tat for awhile... Ltr Joyce was like super late... but we waited for her... her Mum came wif us... den we all went to the library.. Guess who we saw?!? GLADYS!! my daughter! She was wif her SJAB friends revising for tests... Den we stayed at 4th floor for while to borrow some eng books den Shean PEh, Joyce and I went to third floor cse wan borrow chi books (them not me... obviously... ) So anyways, we were like searching for books la... Joyce keep giving Shean peh those kind of lOVE storybooks but Shean Peh cant borrow cse ltr her mum will be like... I dunos.... hahas! Den Aaron sae he come le.. BUT... I didnt see him at first... It was Shean Peh... she was totally like' ITS HIM ITS HIM!!! ' LOLS LO!!! She like more nervous den me liddat... So anyways, I was like reading book la so I realli didnt see him... but in the end, we still said hi la... duh.. of cse... hahas! Den after tat, Shean Peh was like LAUGHING HER HEAD OFF!!! NON STOP!!! Ask her stop also dun wan... she abit crazy at tat time le... Den I was like over dere feeling super awkward! If u could have seen me, I was like holdin on to the books I am holding SUPER TIGHTLY!! Den we went back to fourth floor to find Gladys dey all.... Shld have known tat LAI KAH WAI was dere too... He was like super OMG lo... but it kinda made the tension in the air lighter... So I sat down and talked wif Aaron and Kah Wai was like' oh my bag over dere... oh no space le... plz move plz move... ' He is obviously making Aaron sit closer to me... So I stood up and Igma(is tat hw to spell her name? ) ask me go sit at the other side! hahas!! Den my friends hors... Aiyo... Wan listen den join in the convo la! tou tou de ting wo men jiang hua hen hao wan mehx?? After tat, Kah Wai passed me a book which is rdm one la... Den I realli found it interesting and realli borrowed it! hahas! After tat, went to J8 agn to c stuff... Shean Peh and Joyce went to Comics Connection buy cards den Aaron sae wan go Best or nt ply piano so I sae kays lo... Den plyed a few songs... he was good for a beginner !! Den went back to find Shean Peh and Joyce... den went back to Library find JOyce's mum den time to go back home le! Aaron was like suddenly disappeared man... scary... Shean Peh and I were like totally shocked diao... ok... nth more to sae le... I will take lots of pics in malasysia! BUAIISS!! |

