Urgh!!! My ballet friends are drivin me crazy!! The whole class 2dae, every subject they talk abt hors, can talk abt Esmonde one!! Sae wat, Esmonde spirit over here... URGHHH!!!!

Clair fell down and hurt her leg.. Hope she gets better!!

Mondae
Slacked at home... plyed monopoly and for once, I won!!!

Tuesdae
Went for dance in sku den straight for ballet.. Managed to chero some new steps...

Wednesdae
Went for dance agn in sku... Den go home eat lunch, library den popular to buy assessetment books and some stationary... Den I used comp...

Bros went to grandma house ytd.. WHOLE HSE TO MYSELF!!! WOOTS! ! !

Thursdae
Had a weird nite ytd... Dreamt of Esmonde TWICE... Once is smth abt vampire... (partly cse I was readin twilight b4 I go sleep) Was awoken by a sharp pain in my neck.. like something realli hard hit my neck liddat...

Den I go back sleep... Next dream was abt Council camp... Cant quite rmb details...

When I want forget him, he jux keeps appearing!! URGH!!! Rmb once tat I decided to ignore him in sku and he jux keeps appearin in front of me!! WHAT IS WRONG!??!?!?!?!?!

Morning went for dance agn... Chero the whole dance fin!! But I tink abit broin cse keep repeatin.. mayb chge it next tuesdae...

Fridae
BLA BLA BLA.... Slacked at home agn...............