went for ballet in the mornin~ den went shopping for CNY clothes in the afternoon~ bought one shirt and one dress...

Mondae


IM SOOO SHORT!!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Kay CHyn and Enna sae that dey are Esmonde... LOLS! Den dey started pokin miie...

DnT I almost fell asleep agnn... Hate the teacher....

The Sec1's sooo cute!!!

Tuesdae
AH!HSSS!! At main gate, Joshua is my Husband den Gladys is our daughter rite?? THen Gladys and I the bdae comin le then we ask for bdae prezzie~ Den Gladys was like saying my prezzie mux be better den mine cse im the WIFE!! HAHAS!! Then Gladys and I ask for diamond ring la, hp... den Joshua sae he will buy... plasttic material... LOLS!!

Recess go library to search for books...

Ballet fun! ok.. it always is...

Wednesday
Nth much...

Thursdae
Showed some pplz my baby photo... they all say SUPER CUTE!!! yay!! =D

Study science!!! Ming Min and Andrea soo funni!!!



Fridae
Ahahs!! recess soo funni!!!! Joyce, Shean Peh, pei yu and I were like hanging arnd at 2e4.. backdoor dere... I was waitin for Jia Yu... WHen JiaYu came, I tell her smth... Den ltr, Esmonde and his friends suddenly come in... den Jocelyn, Yin Ton and Pei Yu started shouting his name den my name.... and it goes on and on and on... So I faster wrap up my convo wif JiaYu den pull my friends out of the classroom!

When return classroom, Shean Peh tell me tat Esmonde actualli wanted to walk through back door but saw us den kena shocked and walk through front door instead.. LOLS!!