Woke up like super late 2dae.... 10+... so tired...



Mondae

Yeah! First day of Feb! Means another day closer to my birhday!



I was tellin Ming Min and Gladys abt my unfateful nite ytd... Prick my finger den my leg... all these while just trying to wrap Gladys' present...



PE was like.. LOLS... when my turn throw the Javelin, I heard Yu Liang say do it for Esmonde! I was like -.-'''



After sku soo funny! Ming Min was like telling me 'OLIVIA! Gt GOOD news! they are selling bks downstairs!!!! ' hahas! But I nvr bring money... so nvm....



DnT class, Mr Lee nvr come den those under him were like YAY!!! Includin miie! THen Shean Peh was like saying Yu Liang like miie cse he look over... -.-''' look onli wat...



Tuesdae

At hall, Wan Qing told me that Gladys slept less than 5 hrs so I started the 75% higher chances of gettin depression and 48% higher chances of commitin suicide... Den she sae 5hrs onli wat!! So I repeated myself den Esmonde was sittin beside her ma so she was like 'Eh Esmonde, can ask ure wife to shut up or nt?' Then I ignore her and talk to Ming mIn... ==



Recess, I was hanging out wif Jocelyn, YinTon and Pei Yu and 2E4... We were all like screamin abt den Gladys joined in oso! Then ltr I wan go back le, wan go out by back door den Jocelyn dun let miie.. ask miie wait a little longer for Esmonde.. den call mie Esmonde fu ren... == Den I give up goin from back door so decided go from front door.. And u noe wat!??! I almost bumped into him at the door.. after almost bmping into him, I almost bumped into his friends... =========



Yu Liang sae I rich... wear NIKE shoes... LOLS!



After sku, Ming Min and I helped a old lady to find her way to Orchard via MRT.. she say we veri guai... thank you thank you~~



Wednesday

Eng class, I was the first to do the public speaking.... Scary.. den SHean Peh say I talk verii loud...

Recess duty was with Ming Min den after that, I pei her go canteen buy food.. When queuing up that time, Esmonde and his bunch of friends were queuing up also.. behind Ming Min.. I ignored them.. When goi backclass, I was walkin up the stairs den I look up den Esmonde look down.. LOLS! diaoxx ==

After sku, did hw den hung out at 2e2 wif Adele, Jia yu and Shean PEh... Esmonde's bunch of friends are soo pervertic.. keep sayin sperms.. den Jia Yu was like dey keep saying cse dey want more!! hahas!!!!

Ate dinner at 4+ ... burger agn! Then time to leave!! Everytime we sit bus is the MINI one cse we 15 ppl onli ma... den when we saw we sittin a BIG bus 2dae, we were all like, IS THAT OUR BUS!??! hahas! One person can like take one pair of seats lo!

Over there, played concentration and I won! Arm wrestle wif Ming MIn, we draw... Den wif Shean Peh, I won! woots! den plyed truth or dare! When pen spun to me, I chose truth.. I always choose truth unless im forced to coose dare.. hahas! Dey ask miie how long I like Esmonde le den I shouted the answer 1 and a half years! hahas! Ket them shuang abit!

Gt once, Kay Chyn suddenly take her phone then sae OMG.. den I ask her why lehx? Boyfriend sms ah? den she nvr listen to miie and she go sae ya! LOLSLOLSLOLSS!!! I started laughing wif her!! Den abt 1h ltr, she sae she was show me smth den I sae boyfriend no. ah? den she sae no, pic.. Den she realised she nvr hear properly agn!!! AHAHASSSS!!!!

Drank Red Bull.. a little bit.. I sucks!!!!!

Thursdae
Health Check up!

Recess go library do maths and in class, Kang teng scared Kay Chyn TWICE!!! ahahassss!!!

After sku is IKEA trip! I spent $7 on lunch... So ex... == Then my grp memberssss sooooo fuuuunnniiii!!! We pai adverts lo!!!

Fridae
Ming min and I asked Ms Ting abt if we cn have camp after our chingay cse we reach sku also like super late.. HOPE WE CAN!!!

Saturdae
Ballet..... that Jia Yi hors... cher was like openin the door talkin to someone den when she close back, Jia Yi was like' eh Esmonde outside leh! U tell him arhs?!?! ' Den I was like WHAT!!!! NOO!!! den she sae aiyo kiddin la! ure reaction sooo funni!!! LOLS LO!!!!

Went to sku in the afternoon for Chingay... we are all BANANASSS!!! hahasSSS!! Went to classroom for awhile to help with the deco also.. I like become the designer for them! hahas!

Played er ling wu with Jia yu and Ming Min... I mux be super suey 2dae... I am the one to always kena hit on the hand.. den when eatiin lunch tat time, while tryin to uncap a bottle, I also can peel my skin.. SO PAIN!!! ><>

Talked alot of crap and also plyed wif iPhone!

It was super tirin when practice REALLI started.. we ran through like twice... FIN SUPER LATE! practically everyone noe who is PILOT le... lols! So I shall say that that PILOT still dun wan talk o miie!! he talk to every GIRL and BOY in chingay le EXCEPT MIIE! ok, mayb its partly my fault cse I nvr go talk to him.. but...nvm...

Others all say I wear the hood is cute.. hahas!! thanks!!