Phew~! Just fin doin the prject wif Pei Yu.. OK la abt 70% of it is done!



WOOTS! and cant wait for Singapore Flyer trip 2mr!!!



Mondae

PE ran rounds arnd the field// tirin.. den is FRISBEE!



DnT, we went to the practical room and Mr Lee was like explaining to us the dangers of not being careful.. sae waht finger dere cut la wat other body part injured la.. I was totally like freaking out.. Shean Peh had to keep asking mee to relax.. I was like thinking in my mind to ask him to just stop it and get on with the practical...



Music, we had to be foley artists!



After sku was the library talk thingy... OMG, the books dey intro is like soooo nice!!!



Next is CCA.. I sooo loong nvr go.. But managed to catch up a little...



When come back home, I was totally like half dead...



Tuesday

Reces kepy seeing esmonde.. diaox



Planning the Singapore Flyer trip wif Ming Min!



After sku is the sci thingy.. den left early and rushed to ballet///



Come back home and was half dead agn...



Wednesdae

Nvr see Esmonde.. cause.. He nvr come sku.. lols.. simple logic..



After sku is CCA... learnt lotsa new things!



Thursday

Lost that 'ring' that Kay Chyn gave miie... ><>



Recess, Pei Yu and I sat wif Elston and jiang Shen and talk crap.. hahas! First time sit wif boys during recess



Friday

Went to find Ouyang Xue with Ming Min in the morning...



cohort run I didnt run with ming Min also cse leg pain...



After sku, stayed back with Jia Yu and Qin Ying.. We danced in the dance rm first.. I dance ballet for them den Qin Ying dance chinese dance... After tat we were kinda bored so went to play piano! So I played a couple of songs for them and taught them Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and the first 12 notes of Canon In D... hahas =D



Den its like super funni la.. de UGs of in the parade square marching and all that den have piano playing...super contradicting la! hahas !



Hope Ming Min would be ok! She went doctor doctor sae she may have H1N1... PLEASE FEEL BETTER SOONN!!! Jia Yu and I were like walking den we saw Remus so we told him Ming Min maybe cant go.. den he ask why so we tell him lorhs... Den he was like backing away den Jia Yu and I were like is her wat not us! So he was like ok lors.. den walk towards us with arms out and sae lets hug! LOLS! hahas!