Waa... just came from camp 2dae.. will write abt!

Mondae
FIRST DAY OF MARCH!!

At main gate, Ming min and I were like laughing hysterically and Gladys mux tink we are crazy pplz

PE kena hit on FOREHEAD AND CHEEK!

Recess, helped out Elston with his art work...

MATHS PAPER!! AHHH!!! 36/40!! A1!!!!!!

Tuesdae
At main gate, was laughing AGN wif Ming Min!

URGH! SUSPENSE IS KILLING MIIEE~~ Sci and Eng paper haven get back!!!

Chi... YAY!!! WOOOOTTSS!! My FIRST A in chinese in sec SKU!!!!!!!! A2!!!! 35/50!!

Ballet is fun!!

Wednesday
Haic.. eng compo B4... NOOOOOOO

STUPID SCIENCEEE!! THE QUESTION IS LIKE SO NOT CLEAR... IF IT IS POTATO DEN JUST WRITE POTATO LAH! SAY WAT SHAPE LIKE CYLINDER FER WAT! 1/2 more mark to B3!!!!!

History and maths cher nvr come~~ FREE PERIOD! Kay Chyn and I keep tokin crap!

After sku went to library to do the reflections~~

THE monitor trainin! AHHASSS!! Marcus was a real life SKYSCRAPER!! AHHHHSSS!!!

Thursday
At main gate, Ming Min and I think of story topic for Gladys! SOOO FUNNN!!!

Briefin at auditorium.. the guy SOOO FUNNNIIII!!!

Lit gt 18!!!! ok nt tat gd la.. ><

Friday
At main gate, Wan Qing was like suddenly shouting 'OLivia your friend lehx! x2' So I turned arnd den I saw this guy.. In my mind I was like 'Who is that arh? Jiang Shen?? No lehx... cant be.. He over here...' Den I finalli, I was like oohh! Its Esmonde... diaoxx miie ==

COUNCIL CAMP!!
Ok, so after sku, hanged out wif Ming Min den after tat went to audi to get prepared!

We had briefings first.. quite boring but.. to have fun, must first face boredom!

After briefings were ICE BREAKERS! IT was FUUNN!! Ok, forgot to say.. my grp is JAZZ!

After tat was DINNER TIME! It was NASI LEMAK! DEn tink of grp cheer!

Jazz jazz is the best!
Nobody else can be the best!
R.I.C.E!
That is why we pass the test!

Next is CAMP FIRE! but nt real one... == so all grps had to perform their cheer! Den it was singin song and MASS DANCE! I LOVE THE DANCE!!! AND THE SONGS!! I soooo enjoyed myself! Some more I facil.. So I was like super hyper la!

Ok... so after tat is bathing time... den reflections time.... den SLEEP....

I onli slept for like 2h.. cse all facils had a briefing after reflections so I fell asleep at like 1+ den 3+ woke up.. 4+ all facils nid assemble for another briefing...

NEXT DAY!
HIKE TO KOVAN! It is soo fun! Although we were the last gro to set out, but NOT the last to REACH! WOOTS! I didnt eat breakfast cse didnt feel like it.. hahas =D

Next we were the FIRST grp to leave back to sku cse everyone of our grp member was here! We were super enthu on the way back!

Next, it is RUSH HOUR! My station was like super noisy and enthu while Ming Min's which was like almost next to miie is super quiet cse their station is CANT talk one! JiaYi was SOOO FUNNI!!! HAHASS!!

Next area cleaning den briefing for all at audi agn...

Miie grp members abit sad tat nvr win anithin but I told them nvm.. is have fun cn le! Grazt to those teams who won!!! YOU ROCK! BUT JAZZ ROXS MORE !! HAHS!!