Ballet was fun 2dae~~

Mondae





Durin recess, went to find pplz wif Gladys...



During chi lesson, I was listening to Mdm Zhang den I heard someone say 'You like Olivia ah?' den I curious and thought I heard wrongly so turned arnd and it was Yu Liang.. den he started pointin at Joyce and sae 'dun listen to her!! She tok crap one!!' LOLS!! HAHAS! So I turned back to listen...



CCA was ok..

Oh ya and celebrated Joshua's bdae wif the main gate pplz after sku!! Cake was delicious!



Tuesday

Performance was AWESOME!!

While walkin back to class after assembly tat time, I was walkin wif Jocelyn den Esmonde was at the other side and I was facin tat direction and talkin to Jocelyn den wat happen next was super LOL... I look at him den he also look at miie for about 3-5 secs? LOLS... Den when come back class, Shean Peh was tellin me that she saw Esmonde looking and turning back den the first thing that came into her mind was 'Is Olivia nearby??' den she found me infront of her... LOLSS!!!

Durin recess also saw Esmonde and his grp of friends den Kay CHyn keep askin me to walk faster...



After recess, was talkin crap wif Kay Chyn and Yu Liang... LOLS

After sku, was doin detention duty den while I was doin, saw the 3N1 ppl runnin arnd den I'm like thinking 'are dey wahing car or runnin a marathon?!?!' LOLS!! den saw Marcus~

Wednesday
Durin recess, like abt goin to end recess le hors, Kang Teng, Deon and Kay Chyn started RAIDIN MY STUFF!! pencil box la, watch la, bottle and EVEN MY BAG!! LOLS!! Den Yu Liang hao xin help me take back miie pencil case and ask Deon and Kay Chyn to return back miie stuff :P

When come out of classroom, the first person I saw was Esmonde.. kena shock...

After sku is lit TEST!!! Ang guess wat!?!? Esmonde was sittin infront de beside miie!! Den Jessie said 'Eh Olivia! Wan chge index no. or not??' Cse she sittin behind Esmonde... Den I sae 'LOLS! Cant chge name one ok!!' So stress lorhs sit dere.. de Kay Chyn keep talkin crap...

CCA was ookkk...

Thursday
Durin PE, we were like havin a relay.. den Mr Wong was like sayin 'Black is a pretty collur, must give it to a pretty girl' LOLS! Den I was like orh take the baton and go abck tokin to my friends.. LOLS!!!

Durin recess, when was ling to the toilet wif Shean Peh and Joyce, I was like saying 'Eh, tat looks like Jian Ming.. eh, tat looks like Esmonde...' den Shean eh say 'yeah it does cse it is them marhs!! LOLS!!' Cse it was like after PE den I was like blurblur one.. hahas XD

After sku, went back home wif Ming Ming, Jocelyn and gladys!

Friday
IPW, we were the third grp to go out and present! MIIE FAV NO!!! I love our prototype! IT ROXS THANKS TO PEI YU!!!

In history, I just realise when Yu Liang laughs, it kinda resembles Daren.. LOLS!

After sku, stayed back to teach Shean Peh ballet... den while waitin for her to fin SSP, we were like hangin out in class, plyin amazin race and my station is in class and must ask pplz rdm qns.. LOLS!! Den tat Yu Liang go for NCC den he sae gd bye Ka Cheng (Kay Chyn) and Old Grandma (Me) LOLS! den I say bye You Loser.. LOLS! But I change his nickname le.. He's goin to be called Yellow Labrador...

So anyways, after Shean Peh fin her SSP, we went to dance lorhs.. Den while we dancin, got pplz standin outside to watch! SCARY LOR!!! HHASS! Den Shean Peh say dey lookin at miie den I say is her<<>