no balletttt!! AHHH!!! NOOOO!!!!! ><><><>

Mondae
After sku, went to take Chingay TEE!! Saw William agn! SO loong nvr see him lurhs!! The shirt is soo cooollll but ITS SUPER DUPER BIG!! Its like size S but when I wear it, it can be a dress liaos le lorhs!

LOLS den when I ask Marcus smth, he like dun dare to look into my eyes liddatS! LOLS!

After tat went to sew BLAZERS de buttons~~ I sewed three blazers which is 24 buttons!

Tuesday
Fashion RUNWAY! *nervous de yao ming* I was the last to get introduced for our class and when I step out, gt like MORE screams! I totally duno wat to do up dere lurhs!! After the finale, I took of my high heels and walked BAREFOOTED! Hahas!! Den walked back to classroom with Gladys and we were talking crap.. Lotsa ppl say I look very nice =D den Yu Liang say I cn gen Little Nyona de Ou Xuan(I DUNO HW SPELL) bi le.. LOLS! den Janet say I cn go jia ren lers!

During history class, Esmonde andd his group of friends were like outside our classroom den Shean Peh was like keep callin miie cse I was busy cross-stitching!! LOLS!LOLS!!

After sku, sew SOMEMORE blazers!

Wednesday
TIRED! ><>

Clive waved to miie durin recess! LOLS! SHean Peh and I were like toally shocked! ! I sha diao lorhs...

Gt back lit paper!! gt 19/25!! A1!! YEAH!!

5 station was OK! Standing broad jump: 183cm, Sit and Reach: 51cm, Shuttle Run: 11.1s, Sit ups: 34 and Inclined pull ups: 17.. ALL A's!!!

After tat, Kay Chyn, Esther, En Na, Beatrice and Janet came to myy house to do project and dey also slacked alittle! LOLS!! BUT FUN!!

Thursday
PE kept runni cse trainin for Sports Carnival.. takin part in the relay...

slack slack slack......

Friday
Was talkin crap at side gate wif Gladys...

CHINESE TEST WAS.... ok lurhs.. HAHASS!! gt 23/30

Went for medical checkup after sku.. lucki backbone still ok.. no change... =D=D