just came back from CYCLING wif my family!! FUNNN!!!! Den I tan agn... == LOLS! ! !

Monday
Awww... we didnt win the fashion runway... but ITS OK!! Have fuunnn cn lerhs!!

Sci test was ok...

Recess, i was walkin abt wif Jia Yu..

Hahas Marcus wear GLASSES!!! CUTEE!!!

SSP was ok.. history test I gt 19/25...

Tuesday
Assembly debate was COOL!!! SUPERB!!!!

Waa... the sci experiment took up 25 minutes of our recess... left 5 mins.. but nvm lerhs.. I DUN EVEN EAT ANYWAYS!!! hhass!!

After sku, Esmonde and his grp of friends walk past our classroom den Shean Peh was like 'OLIVIA!' den Joyce was like 'OLIVIA!! BABY GORILLA!! ' LOLSLOLSLOLS!!!!

Den after lunch, went to 2E4 to slack wif Gladys den she keep talkin abt Esmonde... ==

Wednesday
Sci test gt 19.5 / 20!!!!!

recess was ... oohhkkayy......

ok, 2dae was crap... hahass

Thursday
english paper 1 was alrite.. wrote like 900-1000 words!! WOOTS!!

Chinese die le lurhss.....

After sku, went back wif Ming Min and it was soooo funnnii!!!!

Friday
HISTORY DIE LE LARHS!!!!!

Eng paper 2 was okkk....