Woke up at 10 am! WOOTS! COOOLLLL!!!! Shall tell u guys abt my eventful WEEK!

Monday
Went to compass and meet with Gladys and Ming Min's father fetch us to Nacli~~

We reached at 8 thinkin we were the earliest when in fact, we weren't!! LOLS!! den Gladys wanted to msg Esmonde to faster come den no signal she can't send!! HAHAS!! den 10 mins ltr, she tried to send agn den she was like abt to send le den Ming Min and I were like turn behind and saw Esmonde just came!! Gladys suay le!! HAHAHS!!!!!

Next were ice breakers~ It was fun la.. the normal ice breaker games~

Den we were to go to our groups~~ Oour group is named SODIUM!!! Super rdm! The other groups were Lightning, JAZlicious and Awsom! LOL! NICE AND RDM NAMES!!!

Next was lunch....

Den next was captain's ball!! Ok, I didn't play for my team butttt!!!!! Even as audience also super dangerous lo!! The ball flying abt everywhr~~

Next was dinner~~ Ate little agn~~ hahas~~

After dinner was preparation for the Young Leaders Nite~~ We have to sing, dance and make a skit~~ Skit I'm not involved.. Singing I'm Yours~~ and Dancing to LOW... Made the moves with those ppl dancing~~

After tat is back to bunk~~ Suppose to light's out at 11.30 but we had to make flag... So.. in the end slp at 12...

Tuesday
2nd day of camp!! Woke up at 6.30 liddat...

Den went for morning exercise...

den Breakfast~~

Next was GAMES! Out of 5 games, our grp won 2~ Den overall we won the most number of points!! First game was.... err....OH YEAH! mus pass the hula hoop in a circle without letting go the hand~~ Next game was to bounce a ball without letting the ball drop.. longest streak one wins~~ We gt 146!!! MWAHAHSS!! Next game was jump rope!! 12 ppl mux jump! We jumped 10 but Awsom gt 12!!GD JOB! Next gme was pillow case game.. had to pass the things through the pillow case~~ Ok, our grp lost in tat gme.. but nvm! Next was which grp cn make the LONGEST LINE! Cn use anithing on you body! LOLS!! Almost all the grp the bois all take off thier clothes except our grp not all guys took out!! LOLLOLS!!!!

Next was lunch~~ ooh yeah, Forgt to mentioned I fell down during one of the games also~~ Scraped my knee and gt one cut.. but its ok!! Had problem walkin for a while but ltr still ok le~~

Next is YOG games planning~~ and also catupult makin!! Our game is Crocodiles!

Ok, next was the launching of the catupult~~ OK..OUR GRP WAS THE WORST! LOLS!! But it is the funniest grp ok! We throw also cn throw until the handle!! HAHAHS!! At least we made ppl LAUGH!!!

Next was dinner~~ Ate the most during the whole camp~~

Next was the Young leaders Nite~~!! EVERY GRP WAS AWESOME!!! Our grp sang the song was a success!! Our skit also made ppl laugh which means also a SUCCESS!! and finally the DANCE! Ok, so we didn't realli plan properly so we ended had to freestlye~ So dere were 3 raps and thus, nid 3 ppl to freestlye! First time is Aishi den next was me den Yu Xuan! Ok, when it was my turn, I totally didn't know wat I was doin and was totally vibrating up dere!! Den when the whole dance fin, I was like phew... Den ltr my friends all told miie I dance nice =) THANKS!!

Next went to Ming Min's bunk to play TRUTH OR DARE!! First truth qns for miie was........' Do you like Esmonde?' LOLS!!! Next was 'What do you like abt him?' LOLS!!! I also gt a dare which was to go and knock on Esmonde's door and say hi! But I didn't do it cse I seriously didn't dare!LOLS! So I ended up shaking some guy's hand!LOLS! However, Zi Hui did her dare by goin up to Esmonde's door and tell him this, 'Must be faithful to Olivia hor!' LOLS!!

After all these, some of us contnued playing wif Gladys! her iPhone app~~ Super cool! The dares are realli dares and truth qns also! Gt one of Gladys truth qns was if she had to save 2 ppl from the rm if dere is a fire, who would u save? So she chose Grace cse she is the youngest and next was miie.. LOLS! Guess wat was her reason??? Cse I nid to be wif Esmonde!! LOLS!! == Den I added, wat if he died the nxt second? LOLS!! Den dey were all like CHOI!! Touch wood touch wood!! and, we were already sittin on wood! LOLS!!

Den dere was a dare for miie in which watever I said for the next 15mins had to be in tune to the Happy Birthday song~ LOLS! Den I say I dun wan den Gladys help miie change it abit.. Change to watever I say for the next 15 mins, every sentence have to have Esmonde's name in it~ LOLS! So my sentences are super funny! Ming Min this sentence from mmiie the most 'Good Night, ESMONDE!' LOLS! Cse tat time have to go back bunk le ma!!LOLS!!

Slept at 12 +++

Wednesday
3rd day of camp! Breakfast was AWESOME!! BREAD!! YUM YUM!!!

Next was YOG@Nacli~ All the grp games were awesome!!! GD JOB GUYS!!!

Next was lunch!!

Next was debrief!! The video was super cool!

Den we gt a cert! LOLS, when Esmonde went to take his, InSoo and Zi Hui were like screaming my name den Andrea was like Olivia, u must SCREAM!! LOLS!!!

Next could go back home le!! went back wif Gladys! At first, Esmonde and Siong Hand were folowing us but nvr in the end... LOLS

Thursday
Haix.. after camp still can slp in late!! Gt to wake up early go for DANCE... Jia Yu tahought us the new steps tat Ming Min and I missed out when we in camp!

So dance was funnn~~

Friday
Woke up at 4.30.. So tired... Wsas like totally no response to everyone~ So slept in car~~~

Reached the shoppin mall in KL at abt 10+

Shop Shop.. bought a polo tee for my dance~~

Went to bookshop to see if gt any books but didn't have the one I wan...

Next was lunch~~ Waa,, super full...I tink my stomach haven't come back from camp mood yet~~ LOLS!

Next shop agn.. bought another shirt~~

NExt went to hotel to check in but CANT!??!! 3+ le lehx!!!

So nvm... went to nearby shoppin centre agn to shop// bought the 4th book of the Percy Jackson book! YAY!!!

Den finally check in de swimming!!!

Next bathe den mum came back wif a pair of pants to let miie try.. it was size S but still big for miie... but its ok~~~

DINNER!! Ate onli like half a plate of fried rice den I full le! LOLS!!!

Den walk walk den SLEEP!!!

Saturday
Woke at abt 8.. den ate Mac for breakfast! YUM!

Next go shoppin agn.. was debating wif myself on whether to buy a pair of shoes...

nExt lunch~~ DEN ICE CREAM!!!

den back to road to S'pore~~~!!!