BOO! surprisingly early today!

Monday
NEW TERM!! for gate duty, Ms Ong allowed us to do watever we wan and EXCO would not interfere!! WOOOOOTTTTTSSSS!!!!

1h30mins of SCIENCE.. ohmygeesh.. but I didn't fall asleep!! HAHAS!!

Recess revise cheng yu...

After sku pei SP go da bao...

Tuesday
Ms Kaur never come AGAIN!! URGHH!!

Recess was wif Gladys..

ICT WAS... Drawing of MONSTERRR!!

After sku pei SP go da bao again!! den when walked out of sku, Jocelyn suddenly popped our of nowhere and asked me to walk slower... den SP suddenly told me Esmonde behind den I'm likeeOOOHHH.... NO WONDEERRR!! Den jocelyn was scolding SP why tell me.. HAHAS!! den the whole time going back home.. urgh..

FINALLY reach home and I'm safe from all the talkin!! (cai guai!!) was chatting wif Gladys den she also start driving me crazyyy!

Wednesday
HomeEcon was presentation.. Yu Liang's group was damn funnyy!!!

Recess go bookshop buy thing... made a deal wif Gladys abt sat...

After sku, Ming min and JiaYu made me laugh until I cry lo!!

CCA, the first 43mins , Ming Ming, jiaYu and I were like finding Ms Ting and guessed what? She forgot abt US!! HAHAHAAS!!! sooo funny!!!

Read finish my AWESOME book!

Thursday
Wierd dream ytd nite...

PE was florrball... no mood to play so be goal keeperr...

Recess..,.... rest of the days was just zzzzz.......

Went to library after sku den go homee

Friday
Super hyper today! dun why!! LOL!!!

Helped Gladys revised her SJAB stuff...

Recess was ok..

Art was urghh...

After sku was CCA...!

After CCA den could go back wif Ming Min !! WOOTS! I love fridayss!!

Saturday
Morning is BALLETTT! WOOOTTTSS!!! Did centre work Pointe!! SOO COOLL de pirouttess!!! hahahahas!!!

After ballet go back home den eat and rest awhile den off to bdae party at Coasta Sands Resort~~

Was quite enthu and all that happy in the afternoon but I guesssed I verii tired today so after in te evening like tat I verii sianxx liaoss...

But damn funny! Elston and JiaLong had to do their dare which was to take off Esmonde's clothes! OMG! damn funny.. Gladys hor.. Esmonde haven't come already start laughing alreadyy! Den they were like raping him! Den he just took off himself den JiaLong tried to do his dare by stealing Esmonde's clothes but... FAIL... there was like a tug of war of his clothe... I pity his shirt... hahas!

So after that, I was just plain bored... dun reali like BBQ actualli cse I dun realli eat one.. den somemore so mani ppl... I dun like soooo mani ppl...

den anyways, smth else happened but shall not write here!! HAHAHA!!!!