Went for ballet in th morning.. we did Advanced 1 pointe! damn hard butt sooo coolll!

Monday
blabla... Went for CCA in the morning....

Study study....

Tuesday
Study study...

Wednesday
CCA...

Study Study...

Thursday
Study Study....

Friday
HOLIDAY! ok I know it already the holiday.. so PUBLIC HOLIDAY! LOL..!

Went out for lunch wif Family at Thomson Plaza...Food was awesome that I veriii veriii the full...

Den parents drop put off at NAFA den dance mates and I went to watch a Dance Performance!

It was funny! Ok it wasn't funny, My friends and I made it funny... Since it was a love story, MISS PEH, went to say that the guy was Esmonde and the girl was me.. == Den dey kept dying and stuff... LOL!

Den during the interval, I laughed for 2minute straight because of wat Ming Min said lo!! DAMN FUNNY!! den Ming Min is officially called Gardenia Bread, Peh is Mayonnaise, JiaYu is Lettuce and Qin Ying is Tomato! HAHAS! SINCE IM ALREADY EGG!! BLEAHXXX!!

Den after show finish, parents fetched me then we went to a.. I duno wats it called.. sell flowers one... SO anyways, we bought a CHILLI plant.. == out of ALL plants we bought a chilli plant...==