Day 1!! 10 celeb crushes~


Number10:











Number9:











Number7 & 8:









Number6:











Number5:











Number4:











Number3:










Number2:












Number1:










DONEEE!





Letter 1 — Your best friend

Dear Best friend,
You have been the best in my life.. u are actualli not my best friend, but my sister.. my one and onli sister that I would treasure forever.. though I know you'll never read this cse all u ever do on the comp is anime, haha, I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU! U are always there for me when I needed you.. You were always there when I'm sad.. You always gave me advices and they always guided me somewhere.. we may not be real sisters, but we share so much in common.. the same surname, same interests for books, same interests for dance.. The onli difference in us is our tastebuds! HAH! I love the times when we say the exact same thing at the exact same timee! So cool.. haix.. I'll miss you.. =)