Day Seven: Four things people don’t know about you.

1. Ermm.. I'm stupid
2. I can't wait for Christmas
3. I'm nervous for what is going to happen on Christmas
4. I'm happy =)

LOL! I know euu all know these larhs...

Letter to your ex boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Dear ex-crush (Since I don't have boyfriend or watsoever...)

You're a really great guy.. Though you've like make me like cry and angry so mani times, you've made me happy even more times~ Giving you up doesn't mean I don't like you anymore.. It just means that I'm not going to cling onto something that I know is impossible.. Ironic that when I msg-ed you ytd, you said that nothing is impossible.. haha.. When I first msged you again ytd after like 14 days of not msging euu,I guess I felt kinda weird.. den I was like didn't dare to msg euu actualli.. den I told myself I would start from the start again and thus, I started crappin like I usually do.. When I saw smiley faces in the msges, I was happy.. though I kinda felt that smth was missin.. And it'll be hard to find it backk cse I wn't even know what I'm looking for.. Anyways.. You're forever my first crush.. Thanks for everything..