GAH I hate homework D: and and I keep havin headaches lately :( why arhhh!! I DOOOOWAAAAANNNNN D: veh de sian de lor... ANYWAYS! I'm so proud of myself todays :D Firstly, I made my own sandwich :P den I finished my amths and emths hw..! after that, I decided to play audition but before I could fully enjoy, LEEYIJIE msged to ask me about hist hw den I shun bian ask if she could spare me some gao zhi den in the end.... I had to pass her hw and go take gao zhi from her..! thus, I made my way to rivervale mall to meet her and apparently Kay Chyn. When I asked her where exactly was she, she didn't reply me, thus leaving me searching for her by my own. Luckily, as I walked pass a store, I SAW THEM :D There were YIJIE, KAYCHYN and KENJI. Oh my what's he doing with them :O ahahah! So anws, we then made our way to YIJIE's hse! with KAYCHYN makin me feel stupid again D: den it started to drizzle and my worst fear came... IT STARTED RAINING D: NOOOO!! HOW AM I GOONNAA GOO HOOOMMEEEE D: So in the end, I had to stay at YIJIE'S house for awhile but in the end, since I thought I was alrdy there, I shall do hw :D AND SO, I did hist :) den when I finalli reached home... I ate my dinner (YUMS) and continued my hw! Which I finished.... my tuition hw! Ahaha! den ltr on, I finished the elearning chemistry report! WOOHOO! DID quite a lot today :D YAYYYY~