HARRRLOOOWWWW EVERYONE! It's the end of the week again! YAY! :D Happy right?! CAUSE IT'S A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG WEEKEND!! hhaha!! So so, today's performance was AWESOME!! though it's the last performance I'll have in this school :( SADDED! Can't perform for you zhonghuarians anymore :( But! I really hoped we dance people have made a deep impression in your hearts! :D

After that, had to try to CHIONG to watch movie! It was at 0130!! Fortunately, we got there ON TIME (when I say on time, I meant we were really on time XD) BUT! The tickets for the show was SOLD OUT D: Guess this is what you get for not booking online and coming to buy ONTIME. LOL. So in the end, we had a change of plan of what movie to watch~ So instead of watching We Not Naughty, we watch Journey 2 the Mysterious Island! AND 3D SOME MORE! :D I haven't watched a 3D movie in a very long time already so of course I'm excited today!! The effects were really cool! And the movie, it was pure awesome :D The storyplot was really nice and it wasn't like those very draggy kind of movie :) it was so filled with adventure! Maybe adventure is my next thing XD ahahha!!

After that, went to walk around the WHOLE nex with friends and just slackedd around~ Went to pet's safari to say HIIE to the little doggiess!! OH GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! :D Wished I had a dog too D: Then I can talk to it and everything!! :D

One thing I'm happy about the Chinese New Year holidays: I BARELY HAVE ANY HOMEWORK :D Just one english essay and one chapter for Emaths TYS! I'm a happy kid~

Overall, I really enjoyed myself today :) Thanks to all my awesome friends!