Helllooooooo people!
Hmm... today was a pretty okay day :) Was SO happy when I reached home! Went to Nex's popular in search for a new amaths notebook but end up buying a chinese TYS instead cause don't have any I like :( So went to Compass Point's popular! Gosh! Unlucky day! The escalator is under repair!! So have to climb up :( After finally choosing the most worthy notebook, I was so happy to finally head home~ GUESS WHAT!? It started raining -.- Is today my unlucky day or what! sigghhhhss!

When I reached home, I went to my room and plopped everything on the floor! Woo! Heavy bag off my shoulders please! :)

Practically slacked the whole time until tuition~ Tuition as usual was kinda okay~ Chatted with teacher and we realised that she has taught me for 6 years! WOW! Long eh :P she was like ZHEN DE MA?! NA ME KUAI!? HAHHA!!!

After the 1hour long tuition, I had dinner and I'm officially in front of the TV :D YAY! Friday is my slack day :) That's why I love Fridays :D

Having my aunt, godmum and neighbour over tmr~ Shall attempt to finish homework in the morning :)

SLEEP TIME FOR THE EGG!! :D