ooh second post of today~ you know, my brothers are finally talkin again after like a year. When they weren't talkin, I just hoped everyday that they would. When they finally did, the joy in me was immense but short lived. Now, they've got each other again... What about me? :'( I'm alone again... The one bullied and everything. I can not do even anythin and they'll just use this irritated tone with me. What did I do wrong? It's like.. It's so hard to stay strong... I know I have friends who'll always be there for me but... Sometimes, I just feel so lonely... At least when I had a boyfriend, I felt like.. Don't really know how to describe but overall just not that lonely... Maybe it's love I'm lacking. I just wanna feel loved and not pushed into a corner alone... And now, I can't even face you... Where did my perfect and happy life go... :'(