Harlow human beings!! Haven't updated in awhile already right? :) hehe! Well, I shall talk about my day! Firstly, I woke up at like 5.30 and thus, was cursing my body clock for working on a weekend D: so, I forced myself back to sleep but still woke up at 7.30... decided to wake up and start researching on the SS essay we have to write on monday! Gosh! It's so hard!!


At about 10, I left the house and made my way to school! Why you may ask? Well, to meet my awesome husband! :) hehe aka LIEWJIAYU :D so waited for her to finish her Shanti workshop den when back to her house! Started by blowing of balloons!! Super long never play with balloons le XD like going back to childhood you know :) so anyways, we were using a pump at first but it was so lousy, it spoilt after we pumped like 5 balloons?! Had to do the manual blowing way! After all balloons are blown,  I realised that I have suffered an unknown injury! AGAIN. And I was practically like 'OHGOSH THERE'S BLOOD!'  Well, it's normal for me xp


After that, I became a monkey and climbed around ladders and everything, hanging up decorations :) cause jiayu is a little scared of heights xD hehe! It was pretty fun climbing! Like revisiting the days that I used to climb around on playgrounds with my brothers XD


Den had a yummy chicken rice lunch and it is SLACKING TIME!! Got to rest alittle so while Jiayu was bathing, I played sims! Hehe fun!! After that, my job as decorator became waitress! XD quite fun actually xp can consider doing part time next time XD So it was serving and all that~~ den took picture with Jiayu :) oh and did I mention? Jiayu really introduced me to her family as her WIFE! HILARIOUS REACTIONS! :D


Den left there at about 9~ had tons of fun :) laughing and all that :) since I haven't been to a party for a really long time already xp


OKAY! This has been a LONG post! Sleep time for me! And oh gosh, I am super blur today :( landed myself into something ahhhhhhhh.. .. dont worry though, I'll fufill it :) byebye! ^^