HELLOOOO PEOPLE!! Long time no post uh? :) TODAY HAS BEEN A TIRING DAY!! Shall tell you guys about IT :) Firstly, it was peer evaluation! Den after that, had a Chinese gong han test D: Which I probably screwed up :) Den, had geography and RECESS!!!! After recess, had a tortuous amths lesson cause it's so confusing!!!! Den history felt like a whole eternity :p



after that, had the MUCH 'anticipated' NAPFA! pretty satisfied at my scores actually :) Cause all A's :) :) the most unexpected one is standing broad
jump! 190 eh!! :D left school before 3 :) so unexpected!!


went back home den rested for awhile den it was TUITION!! After a seemingly long 1hour, I was so happy it was over cause it meant.. TIME TO GO OUT BUY BOOK!! :D So, I proceeded to the mrt station :) alighted at orchard and wow, I think I too long never go into town already.. everything is so unfamiliar and distant! But who cares!! I'm here for the bookstore only! So, I excitedly went to Prologue and guess what, ny heart was shattered as there was only the first book in stock :( :( :( Sad die me :( so I just bought my correction tape :)



Anyways, me being the persistent kind, and somemore it's something concerning storybooks, I was determined to get them! So, I decided to go the the bras basah popular since it's like the headquarters of popular :)



BUT THE THING WAS, I've never been there before on my own :x GOSH, I felt so proud of myself when I finally found the place! But of course, I went through hell before I got there :p and when I reached there, almost all the stores were closed and I was thinking 'SHUCKS, what if popular is closed?!' LUCKILY, it wasnt! :D HAPPY DIE ME :D



So anyways, I immediately went to ask someone about the books and YAY! They sold the trilogy package!!! for onli 35 dollars!! :D But I don't like the cover :( NVM! The content is what is important :) :)



So anyways, after finally buying the book, I had to make my way back home! Me, being the veh bad at diirection person, took a LONGER time to find my way back to the mrt station :x When I reached the station, I was actualli sweating like mad! XD hahah! OH and did I forget to mention, I had a GPS on my Dad's tab which I took out with me the WHOLE time..... Yeah, even though I had that, I practically almost still died :x Proves that I'm not veh good at reading maps :x



When I reached the station, I was SO happy!! I'm like FINALLI, I HAVE REACHED FAMILIAR PLACE! :D



HEHEHEH now, I'm home sweet home :D TIRED MAX but I'm gonna start reading the first book! Can I finish it tonight? :p hehehe! BYEBYE and GOODNIGHT ppl! :D