HELLLOOO PEOPLEE!!! Okay, I haven't posted in quite awhile le :x SORRY! I didn't have the time :( it's either that or I was being lazy :p hehe!! SO ANYWAYS! See that cutie up there? Yuupppp! I just successfully survived the extraction of FOUR teeth!! :D :D Happy die me~~~ But had to admit though, the first dentist was much better :x I couldn't feel much pain the first time but today, GOSH, I could litterally feel the needle poke into my gums.... COULD EVEN HEAR IT POKE INTO MY TOOTH. I'M NOT EXAGGERATING OKAYYY!!!

So yeah now, I have like gauze in my mouth as I'm typing this. my mouth very suan :( and when you have a suan mouth, you literally don't feel like doing anything :x homework + studies, sorry but I'm going to abandon you for awhile.... actualli, maybe the whole of today :x I shall make up for it tmr!! I hope :x shall at least finish  my homework today :)

Hmm.. Lets see, I shall go play the piano in awhile! Den about 5+, would be going for guitar lesson~~ OOOPPPSSS which reminds me, I FORGOT EVERYTHING!! D: D: I better go do some notes :x

OH YEAH, got back the hcl mock test and shockingly, I got an A2 :o I seriously shocked. :o I thought I would fail paper 2 lo :x oh wells, I SHALL CONTINUE TO WORK HARDD!! :D

Next week would be a short week~~ Tuesday got marking day which means no school! And then friday's sports carnival~~ :) I don't think I'll be joining anything though :x I seem to be slacking every year except sec1... well, sec 2 and 3 I was doing council duty :x IT'S TIME I SLACK! :D

Hmm... is there anything elseeeee..... I don't think so :x I shall go watch some vids now! :D

BYEBYE whoever is reading this!! ^^