A lazy day ahead~
Bonjour people!

It's gonna be a slacky day ahead~~ Not gonna go out and shall just rest! Actually, maybe it's time I started on those Christmas cards :p heheh!


Let's see... what have I been doinggg... OHYEAHHH I can talk about my P6 class BBQ on monday! It was so great to see all my friends again (well.. at least half the class I guess? :x) Met up with a few at compass arnd 430 den went to buy some supplies~ After which, headed to compass height to wait for the rain to subsideeee. Was at Ying Hui's house and played with her doggiee! A Jack Russel! So cute :D


After the rain subsided to a slight drizzle, we headed over to the BBQ pit and got things ready! Everything was kinda wet so we got some cloths and cleaneeddd~ Moved the tables arnd also to make it more comfortable for us :D The guys proceeded with attempting to light the fire. Hilarious. Jun Kai that scout... omg failure. HAHAHAHA. In the end, still need girls to help :p HAIYOOOO.


After the fire was lit, the guys went to an open area and started playing soccer and we girls BBQ-ed! FOOD FOR US FIRST XD MWAHAHAHA. It was so fun to really join in and help out, unlike my sec4 BBQ where I did mostly nothing cause it was all the other more popular kids doing it... OHWELLSS~


The guys finally came down and the food was... somehow almost depleted :p hehe! Not much food bought also marhhh~ But we got leave some for the to BBQ themselves la :p


Mrs Lai and Mr Lai finally came arnd 8 with their baby son Gareth! He's such a cutieeee! But really shy arnd strangers :x OH and he likes water. A lot. Kept trying to step into the pool :p We bought cakes to help celebrate Mrs Lai's belated birthday as well~! Her next baby is due next month! We joked that when she's delivering, we'll spam her with our O'level results XD XD


So we just kinda talked and ate till late. After we cleaned up, those that haven't left just sat around a table and we just kinda talked about our current life. I think it's really great that we could all come together again and you know, be kids again. These are the people who you could say we grew up with and they went through our best childhood years before we went into those teenage years... :x


I hope we'll see each other soon again!! Maybe Chinese New Year? hahahah! That one no longer BBQ, is hotpot le XD