Boxing Day XD
Happy boxing day everyone!! :D


So it was Christmas ytd~ hope everyone had a joyous day! I sure did~ received not much presents but! one of my fav would be from my parents :D 1000pieces puzzle! :D coupled with a frame for me to hang up after I finish piecing it which I finished today :D off course, I had help from my brothers XD it's really pretty! Gonna hang at my bed there :D it's stitch and his friends by the way :p so cuteeeee~! can come my house see if you want XD


Just wanna say thanks to friends who have given me a present :D which is actually erm.. two. HAHAH!


Gave this person a present but he didn't buy anything for me... oh wells... :( at least I got to see him ytd? yeah.. be contented :)

Actually I don't know what to post so I shall stop XD ahahah! goodnight!!