Choice of my life :D
okay I lied, choosing a JC isn't the choice of my life :p haha! BUT IT IS INDEED HARD!! D: So many things to consider! Firstly if my points match that school, then if it can offer me what combination I want, den how good is the CCA there that I want to join and if it appeals to me! I really hope to get into VJ actually :x It has all of the above!

As for second choice of TJ, well, it offers the study wise stuff but for their dance.. It doesn't really appeal to me :x Like I look at it and I just go... bleh. So I was having this LONG conversation with Ming Min ytd about TJ and she telling me about dance and the other CCAs, and I'm just like GAHHHH. Doesn't sound all that fun.. :x and I watched their youtube videos and to be honest, they aren't that good :x SORRY!

So I was thinking maybe I could join taekwondo with Ming Min, I mean she said there isn't much sparring there anymore and it's mainly like performance of routines. Since I've got the basic flexibility, why not? But yet... Dance it my passion, practically been doing it my whole LIFE. AHHHH. oh wells. That's life, choosing! I hope I make the right decision though! Hope all my friends would work out fine too :)