Korea~
HELLOOO people!! Sorry for not posting for the past few days as I was in Korea :p Just came back on wednesday and was just too tired to do anything.. :x and came back sick as well so... I was pretty much a dead fish :p I shall do a quick recap of my trip in Korea! :D

First Day (Friday)
Reached Seoul at about 3+ ? So we pretty much didn't do anything :p when we first stepped out of the airport... the cold was quite refreshing XD went to check in at out hostel den proceeded for dinner~ Had spicy beef stew :p yummmyy~ den went back hostel and sleep :p I slept on the upper bunk of a double deck bed! first time! heheh yippee!

Second Day (Saturday)
Woke up bright and early and went to walk around the streets of Seoul~ went to take a look at those traditional houses and I'm still amazed at how cars can drive up those steep slopes in Korea :p there are like slopes to houses EVERYWHEREEEE. So tiring to even walk up :p

After that, went to Namshan, you know that place where couples go and then buy a lock, write their names and wishes den throw away the key? Yeah that place :) it's really pretty there! OHOH! And we experienced snow for the first time today too!! OMG I was so excited and like some little kid playing with the snow falling XD XD THE SHAPE OF SNOWFLAKES ARE THOSE THAT PEOPLE REALLY DRAWWWW. SO PRETTTYYYY! :D

Let's see... we had jiajiangmian for lunch and for dinner, we had BBQ beef and pork~ waaa full sia me :p

Third Day (Sunday)
Woke up EVEN earlier today and prepared ourselves to go to SNOW MOUNTAIN~! OH and woke up with the streets and everything covered in SNOWWW~ looks like heaven :p okok nownow, you may be thinking that we're going skiing but nope, we're going SLEDDING~! Cause skiing abit mafan you know, like have to learn how to ski first whereas sled is just find a slope and WHEEEE~! so fun!! Had a bit of a snowball fight also :p hehehe

Had maggi mee and tidbits for dinner at hostel today :p cause it was just TOO cold today and none of us wanted to go anywhere :p heheh so decided to stay in the warm~

Fourth Day (Monday)
The last day of 2012~! Now how did I spend it? SHOPPING XD XD hahahah!! First we went to their market or what I would think it is den sat down and one of their stalls to eat some noodles and niangao~ nice nice :D

Den my aunt and her friend left me and jiayu and Dunkin Donuts while they went back to put down some of the stuff they bought~ While over there, jiayu and I got a little bored so I came up with an idea of something to keep as occupied :p we decided to count the number of ahgongs and ahmas as I realised the huge amount of them on the streets :p ESP ahgongs! So I counted ahmas and Jiayu counted ahgongs and guess what, when jiayu reached 100, I was only at 27. See the proportion!! All the ahmas must be at the market or home :p

Next went to like youngsters place there and began shoppingg~~ This whole trip, I bought a new schoolbag, 3 long sleeved shirts, 2earrings, 1 bracelet and 1 umbrella~ hai hao la, reasonable number of items :p

Had BBQ food again for dinner den back to hostel~!

Fifth Day (Tuesday)
FIRST DAY OF 2013!! At 12am, we went out of the hostel and made up our own countdown and just shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR XD we barely wore anything XD SO COLLLDDD~! I realised I did a lot of things that I would not dare do in S'pore XD probably because I wouldn't see anyone in Korea again XD

So we woke up and welcomed the new year with... MORE SNOW :D HEHEH PRETTEHHH~

Did more shopping today and had really nice noodles for lunch~ shop shop shop den decided to go back hostel pack a bit of luggage first~ When time for dinner, my aunt say she'll just stay in and her friend bring us for dinner lo :)

So we found this little shop near our hostel and had a simple meal~

Sixth Day (Wednesday)
SECOND DAY OF 2012 AND I MEET WITH DISASTER. I woke up arnd 1am feeling a little queasy in my stomach, feeling that I was gonna puke any moment so I decided to climb down my bunk and head to the toilet and not long after, I puked :x my gawd the last I actually puked was sometime in lower primary, the feeling was horrible... So I kinda puked like... 6 times all the way to the airport :x my aunt thinks it was the chicken, probably too oily for my stomach :x I'm glad that Jiayu is okay though or else I wouldn't forgive myself even though it's not my fault :x

So got on the plane and practically slept the whole way cause I wasn't feeling well and I found that the best sleeping position is my pulling out the tray table and sleeping with the pillow. Just like old times in school XD XD HAHAH!

Reached S'pore at around 3 and boom, I just felt dead cause of the fever as well. Had 16 missed calls from someone cause apparently he forgot I was still in Korea and thought that something happened to me :x but yeah, it's the sweetest thing anyone has done for me :) he even came to my house!

Went home and ate one small bowl of porridge which is by far the only thing I've eaten the whole day and then just went to sleep~ That's the end of my trip to KOREA! Me being the clumsy me, I shall report the number of casualties I have suffered :p I knocked my head 4 times, got this unknown cut on my hand and well, the not feeling well part :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for ytd! I'm glad I said I couldn't make it for the sec1orientation camp if not I would just drop dead and be dead :p I would join the sec1s and be the shy and quiet ones! XD