![]() |
||
|
Profile
An egg that's gonna grow older every Valentines Day :) Loves ♥ Ballet ♥ Dancing ♥ Piano ♥ Chatting with friends ♥ Cute stuff! XD ♥ CARTOONS! ♥ Forensic stuff! THEY'RE SO COOL! ♥ That person in my heart! Wishes ♥ Olevels 10 points and below! ♥ Friends to be happy! ♥ World NOT to end! ♥ WORLD PEACE ♥ Love Tagboard
Darlinks
♥ Esmonde ♥♥ Kay Chyn ♥ ♥ Yi Jie ♥ ♥ Esther ♥ ♥ Joyce ♥ ♥ Jasmine ♥ ♥ Zi Hui ♥ Archives
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
September 2014
October 2014
Credits
![]() Fonts; www.dafonts.com Images; www.photobucket.com Pictorial Edits; Picasa HEX color; www.december.com |
Orientation! :D
1 whole week of orientation!! We started out in our AG group which stands for Admin Group, and yeah as you can guess, we had to settle some admin stuff first and this group was to help us transit from secondary to jc~ However! It wasn't all seriousness! We did played a couple of games, ice breakers and all in the midst of the many talks about school, subject combinations and CCAs. So I stayed with my AG group for Friday and Monday and they're AWESOME! I guess it's because they're like the first friends you made in this new environment. So on Tuesday, we got to know our class allocation and had out first lesson with our form teacher~ My class was kinda awkward at the start but we slowly warmed up :D out of the thousand plus students, only 17 crazy ppl took my combi :p BCMG hahah! We're all gonna die tgt (Y) After that short lesson, we got grouped into our OGs! Ohoh! The theme for the orientation this year is Inizio, Dawn of the New Era! SUPER COOL LA! I like the word Inizio, I wonder what word is that.. I shall google it later HAHA! So anyways, my OG group was called Uzorious and I'm in sub group 8~ whoopee~ My group is awesomee!! First two days was awkward like crazy. Our group is the kind that if our OGL don't ask us to hyper or cheer or anything, we'll just awkward silence there LOL. HAHA! OH and our OGs would be our houses! I'm in YELLOW, Ursa! Well, it supposedly loses every year and the last it actually won was 7 years ago but... IT MAY CHANGE THIS YEAR? hahah! So played dry games on tuesday and on wednesday, it was WET GAMES! OMG. It was seriously wet kinds. They don't use a simple mere water bomb to bomb you. THEY USE A HOSE. A WATER HOSE. And we had to lie tummy flat on water and all those stuff omg so fun! A little dirty but still! (Y) On thursday! We had house games~ What comes into your mind when you hear it? Well, I thought it would be like sports carnival like that but no. IT WAS PRACTICALLY LIKE NAFA. HAHAH I'm serious! There were stations for inclined pull ups, sit ups and even shuttle run! There was this station where in your group you have to split to some do push ups, sit ups and planking. I chose planking cause I kinda suck at the rest :x AND WE HAD TO DO IT FOR 3MINS. omg. My record sia. Then it kinda ended with everyone dancing around cause it started out as a mere dance battle then everyone got high LOL. Did I forget to mention, VJ has like 7 mass dances that we all have to learn and a whole bunch of cheers. :x the friendship dance (aka couple dance) I always dance with a girl WOOHOOO! XD On friday, we had Sea Regatta at ECP. I swear I'm super unlucky that day. First station, we had to crawl in sand and after my turn was over, I looked at my hand and I realised there was this kinda deep cut and it was bleeding. And I'm like what?! Everyone crawled so much more than me and they're not hurt and I only crawled once! So apparently, every other station in the sea, I just went OWW. OWW. OWWWWW. LOL. But at least it helped the wound heal a lot faster :D Den a cpl of us ZH ppl cabbed back to ZHSS to see the teachers and some of our friends! It's nice to see them again! Everyone looks so happy and yay! I feel happy for them too! :D Left around 2 to go home and bathe den out again! WHY? Cause VJ wants an after party at night LOL So we had a couple of performances by our OGLs, dance club and all and it was really awesome. AND YAY! UZORIOUS WAS THIRD! WHOPPEEE! It all went pretty well until the last bit where some person went to throw lightsticks den a couple of ppl joined in even after the OGLs said to stop den this teacher in charge of council to charged up the stage, snatched the mic from a singer in which his band was playing, and just screamed at us for throwing the lightsticks. And I'm like thinking omg who are the ppl who threw those lightsticks?!!? But overall, it was an awesome orientation! It's CNY tmr and den school officially starts next wednesday! I wish all my friends the best and I hope to see them again :D |

