School? Holiday?
Today. Is. The. Last. Day. Of. The. Holiday. And. I. Barely. Rested.

Shouldn't a holiday be like a period for a student to REALLY rest? Why call it a holiday when it's like a time for us to do MORE homework. What kind of logic is this :x So, this is how my 'holiday' went:

On Monday, went to school bright and early for dance 'camp'. Technically, I would call it a dance workshop and not a dance camp since we danced more than we bonded with each other. So in the morning, we had 2hours of hip hop~ I still think I dance hip hop awkwardly D: den it was lunch and afterwards, Jazz~ Jazz was kinda cool. We did street jazz which is more of a sexy kind of dance. It was funny to watch the guys do it xD

On Tuesday, went to school bright and early again, starting the day of with Latin~ WOOHOO. I've been waiting for this moment like forever since I've always wanted to dance Latin but never had the chance to. The lesson was pretty cool and since there are like unequal girls and boys, there had to be rotation of partners which is quite funny. Den it was lunch and den Contempt~ Learnt new choreo again~ hehe I like this choreo. I generally like contempt's choreo cause they're quite expressive and my teacher likes to use emo songs :x and I can you know, feel the music. Like relate to it. The most recent one was where we danced to Rascal Flatts' What Hurts the Most.

On Wednesday, we started the day with ballroom dance. It's really similar to Latin just that it's a lot slowerrr. Den after that, we got into our groups and had to choreo a dance item for a showcase performance later. I had to say, I was really happy to be in my group :D Everyone is just so awesome and their dancing... (Y) I can never be like them :x OH and we also had to choose 2genres which we would specialise in once the term starts. I wanted Latin Jazz but they're happening at the same time :( So I chose Latin Ballroom. My costumes are gonna cost a bomb TT So for the showcase, which in the end it turned out to be a competition, I think everyone was splendid. Although our group didn't win, I think what mattered was the bonds we made :D

On Thursday! Met up with Jiayu and headed over to SheanPeh's house~ Before that, dabao Mac Breakfast to eat at her house :D It was so awesome to see the girls again and just catch up~ We were all sharing stories about the guys in our class hahah. After the catchup, Sheanpeh went to meet up with her erhem ;) den Jiayu and I headed over to Zhonghua~! Saw the dance girls practice  :D :D It's been so long since I stepped into Zhonghua and to be honest, it was really nice to be there again. And seeing my juniors! Ahhhh BEST :D Oh, it was Jasmine's birthday too! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL~! After their lesson ended, just slacked in the dance studio with Jiayu and taught her the dances I learnt in VJ~ heh heh so funnnnn~! Afterwards, went over to nex to buy a drink den we sat around and catch up again~! OH YEAH, she gave me my belated birthday present :D :D :D EIFFEL TOWERRRR <3 p="">
On Friday, went over to spend time with Marcus~ Cooked Mushroom Risotto with him hahahaha. I think it was quite nice but Marcus thought otherwise cause he ate that particular rice before :[ and it was my first time so I didn't know what it was supposed to actually taste like and it tasted decent so... hahah yeah. Drank root beer too! Probably the only beer I drink hahah

On Saturday! Woke up early to do some housework and den in the afternoon, went to pick up my VJ friends at compass den came my house to do proj~ We kinda used styrofoam den it was practically snowing in my living room hahah. It was cool though. After cleaning up and all, went to Mushroom Cafe to have dinner! Okay I ate dinner at home, so I didn't eat there, just got a milo~ heheh but Marcus (No, not the ZHSS one :x) bought chicken wings for everyone~! YAY FOR HIM. So nice :D Den we walked all the way back home hahah.

SUNDAY! The last day of the supposed holiday :x Woke up early again to start on homework~ Sorry wrong word, is attemt to finish up :x hahahah. I didn't just start doing today okay! Hahaha!

yeahhhh can't wait for the week to end already hahah. Good Friday next week! Hope everyone is doing well in school! :D Till next time~!