Under the request of Marcus Boh, I have decided to update this blog for his sake hahahaha. Shall just post a short post~

Sooooo today was FREE CONE DAYYYYY! :D Eh, I never knew got this kind of stuff lo, I have such cheapo frens HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING :D So awesome la they all, if not how would I get free ice cream right? XD I don't think I've ever eaten Ben and Jerry's ice cream like in their outlet before, only ate once from a tub my tcher bought for my frens and I~ Sucha naise tcher :D

Was supposed to meet up with the sk peeps at 1130 at compass point but at 1132 (yesh, I was late by 2mins), only Mahirah and I were there hahahah! So we lepak all the way to about 1155 den Elsa and Huimin came :p Off to our adventure to Great World City~! ohoh and Marcus got on the same train as us at srgn~

Met the rest at Dhoby Ghaut mrt and den took bus~! I never even heard of Great World City before hahahah! Today is such a first day for me, first time eat Ben and Jerry's cone, first time eat free ice cream, first time go new placeeeee yayyyy :D

Surprisingly, even though there are a lot of kiasu singaporeans who like free stuff, we only queued like 5mins like that :o heheh but yay! CHOCO ICECREAMMMMM. I mean, what can be better than choco icecream? Oh wait, cookies and cream hahahahha

Den we LEPAK at food junction den at Apple's houseeee. I SWEAR HER ROOM IS THE COOLEST. I WANT HER ROOM. It's so comfortableeeee. AHHHHHH. I want my room to be like that next time (Y) so we HTHT for like dunno how long and Apple was telling many many many stories which I got pretty much lost somewhere in the middle hahaha. Like kinda zone out cause too tired. I NEED MY SLEEEEEEP.

Okay, end of free cone day :D So awesome right. Of course la, free ice cream, it's the BEST :D