I have decided to post again HAHAHA. Like after dunno how long XD

So it's like the end of the third week of the June Holidays now and I'm thinking oh crap I'm gonna screw up my MYEs. Biology and geography, like I can't handle them together TT As for chemistry and maths, I'm like gone case for them liaos cause I'm really bad at it :( SIGH :( den after Mrs Ting (Dance tcher in charge) said that we better do well in our MYEs or else she'll kick us out of dance, I officially went into super stress mode omg. I don't know what is life without dancingggg TT

Other than studying in the past 3 weeks, I would say that it has been rather fulfilling actually :) Been out with my girlfriends, with the primary school gang and my boyfriend :) Did Project Work and bonded as a group and all, been to places I haven't been to or at least for a long time.

And oh yeah the biggest issue of the time now, the HAZE. I think it's starting to get better already actually hurh. I mean I can actually see the skies and not look directly in the sun which means theskies are relatively clear. When the PSI was like 300+, I could totally look up and look at the sun without damaging my eyes HAHA. Being a typical Singaporean student, I don't know if I want the haze to stop so that it doesn't affect my health or want it to continue so I got more time to study for MYEs HAHAH.

Okay talking about MYEs, I'm stressed again so I shall go back to studying XD not that I have been studying much hehe. Till next timeee~