Life, hold on no matter what.
Hello people :) Don't even think anyone reads this anymore actually, but I just felt like posting today.

So what have I been up to? Well, just got back my promos results not too long ago and to be really honest, although it wasn't the best, I'm really happy with it to know that I improved by that much that my teacher recognised me :) I'm glad I get to promote together with my class and continue writing the story of my JC life with them. From the bottom of my heart, I would want to thank one particular person that greatly helped me in my promos. I know that without him, I probably wouldn't have done or achieved what I did. It was because of him that made me want to strive even harder to be promoted, because I wanted to be with him and not alone. He was my driving force, my motivation to do my best, to not give up no matter how tired I am.

Now, I'm busy with my project work with the group. I would say that though our group isn't exactly the most fun bunch, our differences still managed to brought us together. Though we don't really bond much, but when we do, I just feel like we really open our hearts to one another. Through the many arguments within the group, I'm still glad that it didn't break us apart but rather it brought us closer as we got to know one another more deeply. In 3 days, it'll all be over and although we all think that PW is just a waste of time, I am grateful to have them as my group mates, for they have brought me laughter and memories. I wouldn't want a change of group any other day.

My class, 13S31. Through the past week, I have seen people I thought I'll never see cry actually cry. And when one cries, almost everyone would just be there for you. This has never happened in all my other classes before and it's really touching to have a class that's so close despite the hectic schedules everyone has. When one person is down, everyone would just be there for you, trying not to go too close but yet always there if you need them. And I for one has felt that on a personal level. When I was at my lowest, everyone was just being such a sweetie and trying to cheer me up. That amount of care really touched my heart as everyone texted to ask if I'm okay. When I wanted company, you guys would just be there if you can and try to keep me busy as I want so. You guys gladly listened to me as I poured my heart out, gave me hug when I needed one. 13S31, you guys are really the nicest people I know :')

My dancers, VJdance. Somehow, I think I got close to a couple of you girls already and I dunno how I did it but I told you guys the whole story by mouth. I cried as I told, cried as I remembered the memories up on the treehouse, and you girls would just be there for me. Whenever I text you girls to tell you that I wanted someone to be with me, you girls would just be with me. You would stay with me for as long as I want, cheer me up, listen to me, offer to dance with me, even cry with me. That day up on the treehouse as I cried in front of my friend for the first time in a long while, I've never felt better. I opened my heart, the wounds, letting me remember every sweet memory. Then there's the dance guys. You guys understood immediately and stopped the teasing, apart from the few who didn't know but apologised immediately after you found out. You guys would offer to listen, to talk to me whenever I want. I am so thankful for this big family :')

In my last paragraph, I would just wanna tell my ex-boyfriend (2) that those memories with you has been the best yet. 5 months never felt like 5 months, it felt more like 5 years. All those times we spent together, practically almost every moment, that's why I think it felt longer than just 5 months. I've told you before that I have never regretted my choice of choosing you and till today, I know I don't. Yes, you made me fall in love with you and then you crushed me and everyone is angry at you for doing that but truth is, anger was an emotion I never felt. To know that I had you 5 months, I should be happy that I ever had you in my life. It made my life in JC that much bearable, happier, luckier :')  Thank you for opening my heart to loving you, allowing this journey to be such a memory, a journey I would never forget. Every little bit of you, your gifts, your memories, your pictures, it's still where it belongs. I would never throw them away or put them aside because that's all I ever have of us. Allowing them to be right where they were allows me to work around my memories, so that I would smile and tear in years to come, and not cry for the loss. You are beautiful in every way to me and if I had a choice, I'll still choose to love you. :')

 
iloveyou