Happiness
Sometimes, people ask me how I always seem to be so happy, how whenever they call me and look at me, I never fail to give that smile of mine. And well, it's because most of the times I really am happy. But yet sometimes, when I'm alone and I'm given time to think, I find myself at loss. Yes, I truly detest sadness, it's so negative that I really don't want to feel it or let anyone around me feel it. But yet you'll never know what's happiness without sadness right?

I guess I'm just having one of my all too often thinking about life moments again. I like these moments actually, makes me really appreciate and think about what life has done to me or for me. Sure, they are mainly just reminders of how sad I am really feeling deep down but once I get my answers, I feel better than before and I guess this is how I get stronger each time?

Sometimes, I don't get an answer immediately and the question I have lingers in my head, in my thoughts, for the next few days, making me feel like I have some sort of burden in me and I just can't concentrate on anything. But you know what, these moments, they'll pass, it's just a matter of how long.

So what am I thinking about today, tonight? Well, I was just scrolling through a couple of my notes in my phone and chanced upon a note that I saved quite some time back and well, quite evidently forgot about it. This note wasn't written by me, but it is about me. As I read it, I just had questions like how love could be so beautiful yet harsh at the same time? How is it that one person could change everything and yet the very same person could also make everything constant?

Have I gotten my answers? No, not really. All I can think of is that if a person can actually do that, then wow, he/she must be really powerful. To actually have an impact on someone else's life, that must mean for something. Good or bad, it's just an outcome.

I just wanna say that the next time I smile at you, my friends, it's genuine don't worry :) I believe in sincerity and with every smile I give, it's my deepest way of telling you that you make me happy, and if there's nothing else that I can do, I just want to make you happy too :) if I don't smile at you... well I guess you know where you stand (or if you're too far away it just means I can't see you with my half blindedness haha!)