PRELIMS
HEY GUYS

yes prelims has started (2days ago and now there's a 2 week break making that gp paper feel so out of place) and I hope all of you are doing well! I think it's good to have a companion with you for prelims revision and I'm lucky to have.... MY M&Ms HAHA okay sad life me, resorting to have an inanimate tube for a companion

Okay anyways just a short post here to CHEER YOU GUYS (who read this) ON! :D no sad emo pouring out of feelings post because no mood now heh, the only sad emo post that can come out of this would be I'm stressing for prelims HAHA. So yes! JIAYOUS YOU CAN DO IT! ^^

(For people who are not used to my sudden outburst of highness, lemme explain. I just drank milo and ate my companion, and they both make me a little high which is good, so I don't fall asleep while studying HAHA, and because of the fact that I hate coffee)